Scoliosis and Link to Vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nim View Post
    There have been NO studies done on the long term safety of vaccines....they are afraid of what it might uncover...........
    Hmmmm.... a search on PubMed of "vaccine long term safety" brought up 818 citations.
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Originally posted by LindaRacine View Post
      Hmmmm.... a search on PubMed of "vaccine long term safety" brought up 818 citations.
      You cannot read a study that was funded by pharmaceutical companies and think you are getting the complete, or even true story. The CDC actually has patents on some vaccines......The vested interests of pharmaceutical companies is billions of dollars,.....

And, for the record,....I did NOT say I BELIEVED it, Linda. I said, "my opinion is that there very well MAY be a link",.....and actually "link",..."correlation"....to ME, the same thing. And, also, I did NOT state that "there IS a link",......as you are saying I did, I said, "It SEEMS there is ........" As in "perhaps", or "maybe" there is.

It would be interesting to see how many humans get scoliosis that have NEVER been vaccinated....Maybe that is where I will research a bit......Are there cases of idiopathic scoliosis in populations that have never had a vaccine?,....the indigenous people of Australia or South America?

You want ONLY studies that are done by pharmaceutical funding that prove the toxins in a polio vaccine causes or may cause scoliosis in some people,......Never happen.....billions are at stake here......
      Last edited by Nim; 01-10-2018, 04:35 PM.

Comment

It would be interesting to see how many humans get scoliosis that have NEVER been vaccinated....Maybe that is where I will research a bit......Are there cases of idiopathic scoliosis in populations that have never had a vaccine?,....the indigenous people of Australia or South America?
        The incidence of AIS is generally accepted to be about 2-3% worldwide with some hot spots (northern Europe). I think vaccine, polio or otherwise, can be definitively ruled out on the basis of epidemiology.
        Last edited by Pooka1; 01-10-2018, 07:32 PM.
        Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
        Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Comment

Are there cases of idiopathic scoliosis in populations that have never had a vaccine?
          Everyone before 1954....

Ed
          49 yr old male, now 63, the new 64...
          Pre surgery curves T70,L70
          ALIF/PSA T2-Pelvis 01/29/08, 01/31/08 7" pelvic anchors BMP
          Dr Brett Menmuir St Marys Hospital Reno,Nevada

Bending and twisting pics after full fusion
          http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/showt...on.&highlight=

My x-rays
          http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/attac...2&d=1228779214

http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/attac...3&d=1228779258

Comment

You cannot read a study that was funded by pharmaceutical companies and think you are getting the complete, or even true story. The CDC actually has patents on some vaccines......The vested interests of pharmaceutical companies is billions of dollars,.....

And, for the record,....I did NOT say I BELIEVED it, Linda. I said, "my opinion is that there very well MAY be a link",.....and actually "link",..."correlation"....to ME, the same thing. And, also, I did NOT state that "there IS a link",......as you are saying I did, I said, "It SEEMS there is ........" As in "perhaps", or "maybe" there is.

You want ONLY studies that are done by pharmaceutical funding that prove the toxins in a polio vaccine causes or may cause scoliosis in some people,......Never happen.....billions are at stake here......
            1) So, is it better to believe one person whose science knowledge is questionable, or 818 other peer reviewed studies?
            2) You said "It seems there is a link". You should have said, it's possible there is a link.
            Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
            Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Originally posted by LindaRacine View Post
              1) So, is it better to believe one person whose science knowledge is questionable, or 818 other peer reviewed studies?
              2) You said "It seems there is a link". You should have said, it's possible there is a link.
              I don't think she should even say it is possible there is a link at this point given the epidemiology and timing that Ti Ed mentioned. Nobody noticed a huge uptick in scoliosis after 1954. That is a pretty good knock down argument for scoliosis being vaccine related.

Now Nim, do you notice how just a few actual facts that people have mentioned to you completely blow all the solid nonsense on that Vienna Report website out of the water? You have to teach yourself how to determine what are quality sources of evidence (CDC, etc.) and what is solid nonsense (a lay parent who is understandably upset over her daughter's autism and wants something to blame. It doesn't matter to her if it is the actual cause because she is just responding to emotion.)

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

Originally posted by Pooka1 View Post
                I don't think she should even say it is possible there is a link at this point given the epidemiology and timing that Ti Ed mentioned. Nobody noticed a huge uptick in scoliosis after 1954. That is a pretty good knock down argument for scoliosis being vaccine related.

Now Nim, do you notice how just a few actual facts that people have mentioned to you completely blow all the solid nonsense on that Vienna Report website out of the water? You have to teach yourself how to determine what are quality sources of evidence (CDC, etc.) and what is solid nonsense (a lay parent who is understandably upset over her daughter's autism and wants something to blame. It doesn't matter to her if it is the actual cause because she is just responding to emotion.)
                Well, I do not know that anyone has mentioned "actual facts". To say the CDC is a credible source of evidence,.....well, no,....I don't think so. The Vienna Report is not the only website alluding to the connection. Put "Vaccinations as a Cause of Spine, Face and Eye Asymmetry" into your google search bar. Seems there was s study done in Germany about this. 5.3% of the vaxxed children had curvature of the spine.....0% of the vac free........

Listen, if you do NOT want to research this possible connection, then don't,....maybe I am just more open minded and curious than most. But, please do not say vaccines and the toxins in them, do not cause any harm or adverse reactions........If you read an actual vaccine insert it lists many adverse reactions right on the insert! Though, most parents are never given one to actually read the ingredients being injected into their child, let alone reading the adverse reactions the insert lists. They will read the ingredients in a box of cereal before they give it to their child, but not care about what is being injected into them,......go figure!...........Most EVERY parent that does not vaccinate their child WAS very much FOR vaccinating their child.......and did! UNTIL their child was injured or died. ................And you want studies? Look up Neil Z.Miller's 400 peer reviewed studies on vaccine damage,.....Google: Dr. Suzanne Humphries....she has lots of good interview videos,....or get her book, "Dissolving Illusions". Go to the site: Vaccine Truth and the site NVIC,.....Look at the study in Japan where, when they stopped vaccinating their babies, the death from infant SIDS plummeted overnight.....Watch the video "Trace Amounts" and "Vaxxed", where the whistleblower from the CDC says they did NOT report the truth about the MMR vaccine and its link to autism,.......Autism is now something like 1 in 60,....used to be 1 in 10,000! You can also google: Childhood Leukemia and Vaccines.......OR,.... you can only believe "studies" funded by organizations that NEED you to keep believing them, not questioning them, to maintain their huge financial gains.........

Comment

...maybe I am just more open minded and curious than most.
                  That's what all the people who reject science say including the flat earthers, creationists, and conspiracy theorists. Science is the only game in town.

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

That's what all the people who reject science say including the flat earthers, creationists, and conspiracy theorists. Science is the only game in town.
                    Yes,........that is why there are thousands of doctors, nurses, scientists, and researchers that refuse to vaccinate their own children,.......but, they probably won’t tell you that......

Comment

Yes,........that is why there are thousands of doctors, nurses, scientists, and researchers that refuse to vaccinate their own children,.......but, they probably won’t tell you that......
                      I don't know how you know this but even if it is true, they obviously are not familiar with the scientific facts and are endangering their children and other people. Anyone who doesn't vaccinate is very selfish and is relying on herd immunity. It only works if most OTHER people vaccinate. If nobody vaccinates then their kids would almost certainly get ill and perhaps die.

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

I don't know how you know this but even if it is true, they obviously are not familiar with the scientific facts and are endangering their children and other people. Anyone who doesn't vaccinate is very selfish and is relying on herd immunity. It only works if most OTHER people vaccinate. If nobody vaccinates then their kids would almost certainly get ill and perhaps die.
                        Pooka,.....If you are truly interested in this issue, I suggest you do a little research with the resources I listed below in my previous post. Go to the site Vaccine Truth and NVIC.....go to Jchristoff.com....lots of good info there......When you know the truth about the history of vaccines and what they can do, your head will spin.

We know for a FACT vaccines kill and damage,.....billions of dollars have been paid to families. We know for a FACT vaccines are NOT effective.....you need constant boosters,....AND most every outbreaks, like the Disney measles outbreak happened in FULLY vaccinated children. Everyone in my elementary school, as did I, contracted measles, mumps, rubella, chicken pox,....no one died,...all received lifetime immunity......Doctors receive monetary compensation of they have a certain percentage of their young patients fully vaccinated.....Did you know that? Get Dr. Robert Mendelsohn's book, "How to Raise a Healthy Child in Spite of Your Doctor",...Chapter 19 is called, " Immuniztions: A Medical Time Bomb",....That kinda says it all.......

Comment

The Truth About Vaccine Safety

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ib2WMBmfFo

The very first book was "Confessions Of A Medical Heretic" By Robert Mendolson MD 1979

I read this book back then, it was an eye opener for sure. I consider it part of the learning curve. Of course this was written 38 years ago and things have changed quite a bit since then. Irresponsible, yet informative.
                          https://www.quackwatch.org/11Ind/mendelson.html

Ed
                          49 yr old male, now 63, the new 64...
                          Pre surgery curves T70,L70
                          ALIF/PSA T2-Pelvis 01/29/08, 01/31/08 7" pelvic anchors BMP
                          Dr Brett Menmuir St Marys Hospital Reno,Nevada

Bending and twisting pics after full fusion
                          http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/showt...on.&highlight=

My x-rays
                          http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/attac...2&d=1228779214

http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/attac...3&d=1228779258

Comment

Originally posted by titaniumed View Post
                            The Truth About Vaccine Safety

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ib2WMBmfFo

The very first book was "Confessions Of A Medical Heretic" By Robert Mendolson MD 1979

I read this book back then, it was an eye opener for sure. I consider it part of the learning curve. Of course this was written 38 years ago and things have changed quite a bit since then. Irresponsible, yet informative.
                            https://www.quackwatch.org/11Ind/mendelson.html

Ed
                            ......I wouldn't say his book was irresponsible. People are intelligent enough to read, research, and make their own decisions. Dr. Mendelsohn was on the front lines, he saw many things that were not right and that made no sense. This was a doctor that saw things that were wrong and wanted people to know about it.....I don't see how that makes him irresponsible.....His audience was adults, not children,....adults, perfectly capable of critical thinking and making an informed decision in whatever they are deciding on.

Comment

People are intelligent enough to read, research, and make their own decisions.
                              They can do research but they aren't trained to do it correctly and it shows.

The PhD is a degree in how to do research. It takes at least 6 years past a Bachelors to attain. If you are correct that anyone and their brother can do research, why have PhD programs??

No island of sanity.

"We are all African."

Comment

They can do research but they aren't trained to do it correctly and it shows.

The PhD is a degree in how to do research. It takes at least 6 years past a Bachelors to attain. If you are correct that anyone and their brother can do research, why have PhD programs??
                                I don't understand what you are saying with Dr. Mendelsohn's book and the relationship to this.....Mendelsohn had all the education and experience and degrees he needed to write the books he did. They were not difficult to understand. You are saying, though people are intelligent, they are not smart enough to be able to do research correctly? I do not buy that,...unless their IQ is fairly low.

Bottom line is everyone is free to believe and do what they want on this issue of medicine and the medical profession. I think modern medicine shines in the field of trauma,.....they can patch you up after a dibilitating car accident like nobody's business, and can have an asthmatic breathing like a champ with steroids, they can substantially reduce pain or make it disappear completely, if need be, and other modalities like these....all good and wonderful,......is gets more murky when the cure or prevention of an illness or disease will stop the money wheel or slow it down substantially.

But, I do not believe or think Dr. Robert Mendelsohn was irresponsible for writing his books,....I think he opened eyes,....and there are many, many doctors and scientists and researchers for that matter that are on the same page he was,......people that know much, much more about all these issues than I do,.....So, common sense tells me there is truth in it.......I like to look at ALL the pieces of a puzzle,.....stand back,....take them all in,....and then make my decision on a medical issue,......Usually, when I do that,....it becomes perfectly clear what to do,......or not do.......

Comment

Working...
                                X