RIP spinal fusions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardis View Post
    How can people know what a fusion feels like until they do it? Pooka, no one knows what it feels like until they experience it by themselves.
    Of coures.. but it seems that having a magical thinking everything is possible so sure she can feels what you feel and then she knows that it has not any sense your wish of reversing your fusion.

Comment

New leak
      https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.4a6dc8c8d49b

we all know the blurred lines. Scoliosis is a case apart, but, then again, in one way or another, they are similar.

Comment

New leak
        https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.4a6dc8c8d49b

we all know the blurred lines. Scoliosis is a case apart, but, then again, in one way or another, they are similar.
        This thread has reached almost 1000 views in a such a short period of time. I started it a week ago. This means something, right?
        Do I need to say more? We have to motivate researchers to find a better solution. Maybe we ourselves, in an effort of collaboration will get there.
        Last edited by richardis; 06-08-2017, 01:44 AM.

Comment

This thread has reached almost 1000 views in a such a short period of time. I started it a week ago. This means something, right?
          Do I need to say more? We have to motivate researchers to find a better solution. Maybe we ourselves, in an effort of collaboration will get there.
          Hospitals masqueraded as businesses, you'd better go and talk to the SEC. Sooner or later you will have to action Chapter 9, Title 11.
          WE KNOW IT. Disclose your fillings to the IRS.
          Last edited by richardis; 06-08-2017, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X