X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations on the New Website

Hi everyone,
    I'm posting here because I'm not sure where else to post,
    (I do wish that you had a general forum for topics that don't fit into any other category. Please add this on the to do list.)

Well I stopped by and noticed that you guys had finally build a website to be proud of and I wanted to sincerely congratulate the people responsible for doing so, whoever they are.
    I'm not sure if it was because of my tough criticism that lead to this change, but I'm glad that you finally took heed, and that I want to say that I believe that you will be greatly rewarded in the long term for doing so.

I'm scrutinising the site now, (as I would ) but I'm not going to pick on anything because I don't want to take away from how pleased I am that you guys have made these changes.

Congratulations.

I couldn't help it..
    Send this to your web developer.

Code:
    /* THIS CODE WILL FIX THE DONATE PAGE */

/* Change Red Border To NSF Green In Donation area */ 

.dgx-donate-form-section {
    	border: 1px solid #39764C;
    }

/* Remove Extra Border on Paypal Form Donate Button */

.dgx-donate-form-section input {
    	border: none;
    }

/* Align The h3 Title Element 'DONATE' In The Footer Properly - Change CSS margin property To margin-left */

.col-md-6 {
    	margin-left: 1.5%;
    }

/* Align The Radio Buttons And Checkboxes Correctly */

input[type="radio"], input[type="checkbox"] {
    	margin: 4px 5px 0;
    	margin-top: -5px;
    }

/* FAQ PAGE */
    /* Couldnt Figure Out How To Fix The Telephone And Message Form Fields Width And Height And Hover Issues */
    /* I tried Adding width: 100% And It Fixed The Width Issue But Messed Up The Radio Buttons So It Needs More Figuring Out */
    /* It Looks Like There Is A Different Class Being Added To These Form Fields As They Also Have A Blue Hover Effect That The Other Form Fields Dont Have */
    /* The 'Send' Button Can Be Changed To Match The Homepage Buttons By Changing The Input Class "wpcf7-form-control wpcf7-submit" to "wpcf7-form-control wpcf7-submit button button-big button-light" */
    /* The Search Button On The Glossary Page Has Issues */
    /* Theres Two Different Fonts Being Used On Some Of The Pages 'Montsarrat' and 'encode_sans_narrowregular' - Some Of These Pages Look A Bit Out Of Place - Glossary For Example */
    /* Resources Page - Theres A Menu Displaying Where The Breadcrumbs Would Usually Be And It Shouldn't Be There */
    /* Also You Could Equalize the Size Of Those Content Boxes By Adding A Line Break <br/> To Make Up For Content With Less Text */
    /* You Could Also Use This Fix On The Advocacy And Awareness Page - Use 2 Line Breaks <br/><br/> It's Cheap and Nasty, But It Will Work - Also Theres a Missing Icon - Pick Something */
    /* They Havent Done A Real Good Job With The Store, But I Think Its An Externally Linked Store And Not An Actual Part Of The Template Used To Create The Site */
    /* They Really Should Clean The Store Up A Little More And Make The Headings Across The Site All The Same Font */
    Geez this is a space saver for my usually long posts...

Excellent work to whoever put all this content together, you've done me proud, I may even donate something.
    Last edited by sjmcphee; 03-30-2016, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X