No announcement yet.

Fifa's Surgery 11/10/14 with Dr. Buchowski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been concerned about the amount of time I'll need my husband at the hospital, too. He has mobility issues left over from all of his surgeries. I'm hoping to go to rehab for a week, but it sounds like it's difficult to qualify. I'm supposed to stay in St. Louis til my 1st check up - 4 weeks post-op.

The myleogram was stressful because the dr & tech spent a lot of time discussing where to put the needle! I didn't develop a headache - thank goodness b/c I was all over the campus for tests.

I'm so glad to know someone else has the same doctor! Good luck.
    Peg
    61 yrs old
    75 degree lumbar curve with thoracic kyphosis
    T3 - S1 surgery with Dr. Buchowski in St. Louis, on 10/27/14
    Working on healing in Columbus, Ohio!

Comment

Hospital/post op prep

It's been a very stressful time not just for me, but for my husband. Did you have a support system at home? Did folks stay with you while you were in the hospital?

My biggest concerns right now are, in order...
      1. Do I really need someone to be with me 24/7 at the hospital? This is going to be really hard on my husband mentally and logistically. I worry.
      2. How limited will I be after surgery long term? Will I be able to toilet without aid? Can I garden? Can I do yoga? Can I swim?

There are other concerns, but right now, I'm most worried about my family. My job is secure, my house and office are prepared and ready, and mentally, I'm almost ready. I think there are things in the first couple of days postop that hubby doesn't need to experience, and I'm trying to spare him that, but also am scared to be alone. Hope that makes sense. That's my biggest problem right now. I'm tempted to try to tough it out alone - I mean, there will be nurses, right???? LOL I was going to hire a private nurse to be bedside, but the doc says that's overkill.

Hi Fifa,

I had surgery about 12 weeks ago at HSS (T9-sacrum) and I shared many of your fears/concerns. Immediately post op I was in PACU where visiting hours are quite limited and thankfully they manage your pain beautifully. While I remember being extremely. "Out of it" I was very cognizant of when my husband and sister were with me. Seeing me immediately after surgery was upsetting to both of them. My face was extremely swollen from the 6 hours I spent face down on the operating table. The swelling took about 2 days to go away.

From PACU I went to a step down unit for another 24 hours. My husband stayed with me most of the time until visitng hours were over. No need for private nurses in either PACU or step down. Then it was off to a regular room. Again, no need for a private nurse but having my husband there to watch out for me and comfort me was invaluable.

As far as how I was after surgery I truthfully questioned my decision on and off for the first three wweks or so. The pain killers make you a bit nuts and the fear if breaking something for me was big. I would say after week 5 I felt much more in control, stronger mentally and physically and was off all plain meds.

If you can't do a lot of exercise before surgery I really recommend at least working on your legs. Having strong legs will make life during recovery sooooooo much easier.

I may not be the best person to tell you what you can and can't do because I am likely doing way too much and am praying I don't wind up paying for it later. Assuming there are no big surprises down the road for me the surgery was the lesser of two evils. No doubt my future was not going to be an easy one if I did nothing. It sounds like you're in a similar spot.

Best of luck to you.

Risë

Comment

Originally posted by fifa View Post
        I've enjoyed reading your posts and love your sense of humor!
        Well thanks! I never know if I’m crashing and burning on the comedic effort.....Usually no replies means its pretty good.

After watching the Shawshank Redemption recently, at the end Andy and Red mention the words “Get busy living or get busy dying”.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLXOcyDQKtc

It was something that kind of hit home with my decision at the end....The risk had to happen no matter what and yes, I also made it to Zihuatanejo.....

I didn’t want anyone showing up at the hospital while I was in intensive care. My surgeon kept me out because he told me the pain would be a 10 with all the work I was having done with the anterior and all....but people came anyway and I never knew they showed up because the lights were on but nobody was home. I think that was the ketamine..... I lost around 5 days of mental retention. I wonder if that’s what dementia is like? I was on the strongest meds they had and was knocked out every 4 hours for 9 days. This isn’t the norm as far as immediate recoveries is concerned, since I have followed many others testimonials. Some of the younger folks are texting hours later. I couldn’t even find my phone for days or work it because my shoulder and arm were also broken (shattered humeral head) from a bad ski crash 10 days before my spine surgeries. I would be lying if I said it didn’t hurt.

People are different as far as support is concerned. I am single and well, I did have some issues with the pain and all that scoliosis has to offer, a sort of 38 yr pinnacle arose after a few days when the brain started working again. I was very upset and pretty mad. Not mad at anybody......just mad as hell. Maybe I was justified after holding it all in over the years, but there was this graveyard nurse that straightened me out with a little bit of counseling on her part. The strong meds triggered the “why” question once again. It had been many years since I re-visited that era of my teenage years. Holding it in? or whatever. I don’t know. The males of the forums don’t openly talk about these sorts of things on the scoliosis forums. I kinda like to lick my wounds privately.....

You feel tall and stiff when you first stand up....I grew 4 inches and the people that were slightly taller than me where now looking up at me. It was actually a riot seeing their faces....he he. There should be no bending, no lifting and no twisting for awhile. Was I going to take that chance? No way Jose, I was a good boy! I didn’t lift more than a dinner plate for 5 or 6 months. And walked on eggshells for a long time. All movements were done slowly and carefully during the immediate fusing period of 8 months.

Can I garden? I don’t, but many here have reported that they are now pulling weeds. I think this is at the 9 month mark. I think this one was a Lenke study! LMAO. You would think it would be depressing for a surgeon to ask a patient and have them come back cheerfully saying that they were now pulling weeds with their million dollar spines......(smiley face)

Congrats on quitting smoking. It’s a no-no for spine patients, inhibits the fusion process from the constriction of the vessels. Blood flow is pretty important in this whole thing, and bone bleeds....so walking stimulates this whole action, and keeps the guts moving while on opoids during your recovery. It also helps prevent DVT which is bad, bad, bad. I would practice your squats. I did this at the kitchen counter. Up and down, work up to a hundred a day. And diet does work! I used a gall bladder diet and lost 9# month and I wasn’t trying to lose weight. I wouldn’t have made it without the bean soup. Soup is good food.

On the subject of meds. They will give you injectable or IV meds if needed for pain and they do work well, no doubt. The main thing is that you want to be weaned to orals before leaving the hospital. I kind of left early and had to wean home alone and that was tough and couldn’t sleep. You cant sleep when you are in pain.

Ed
        49 yr old male, now 63, the new 64...
        Pre surgery curves T70,L70
        ALIF/PSA T2-Pelvis 01/29/08, 01/31/08 7" pelvic anchors BMP
        Dr Brett Menmuir St Marys Hospital Reno,Nevada

Bending and twisting pics after full fusion
        http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/showt...on.&highlight=

My x-rays
        http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/attac...2&d=1228779214

http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/attac...3&d=1228779258

Comment

Ed,
          I've been wondering how soon I'll want my kindle, phone or iPad -LOL! I feel lost without at least one of them! Sounds like it could be a few days, as I'm not one of the young ones! I know you had much more extensive surgery than most. Your advice, reflections AND sense of humor are so helpful!
          Peg
          61 yrs old
          75 degree lumbar curve with thoracic kyphosis
          T3 - S1 surgery with Dr. Buchowski in St. Louis, on 10/27/14
          Working on healing in Columbus, Ohio!

Comment

Hi Fifa, we all welcome you. It took me several years to post here but I too had followed the forum for awhile. At first you will not want anyone there but I found out ,the hard way that you need someone to watch out for you. As Ed said it is a rough journey at first. I too had a t-10 to pelvis fusion I my first surgery but fractured through t-9 on the sixth day after surgery. I am an avid gardener with my million dollar spine. But I did not do much for the first year. Then I charged everything and avoid getting to the ground as much as possible. I had large planter boxes built. It has been 5 years since my surgery but I still have a limited amount of time I can stay down on the ground. So you learn to modify and get the job done.
            T10-pelvis fusion 12/08
            C5,6,7 fusion 9/10
            T2--T10 fusion 2/11
            C 4-5 fusion 11/14
            Right scapulectomy 6/15
            Right pectoralis major muscle transfer to scapula
            To replace the action of Serratus Anterior muscle 3/16
            Broken neck 9/28/2018
            Emergency surgery posterior fusion C4- T3
            Repeated 11/2018 because rods pulled apart added T2 fusion
            Removal of partial right thoracic hardware 1/2020
            Removal and replacement of C4-T10 hardware with C7 and T 1
            Osteotomy

Comment

Originally posted by PeggyS View Post
              Ed,
              I've been wondering how soon I'll want my kindle, phone or iPad -LOL! I feel lost without at least one of them! Sounds like it could be a few days, as I'm not one of the young ones! I know you had much more extensive surgery than most. Your advice, reflections AND sense of humor are so helpful!
              Peg,
              I may be a bit younger, but unlike Ed I had a hard time in the hospital sleeping even under the meds without the background noise of my ipad. I used it for both surgeries. Barnes does have TV's that are at your bedside, but there was a comfort of having my ipad playing instead.

I was like Ed as far as not wanting anyone at the hospital, especially in ICU. I really did not want visitors while I was at the hospital, mainly because I know how cranky I can be under intense pain and did not want to have to apologize to anyone for uncontrollable crankiness, hehe!

When I left the hospital a friend I met here on the forum, Heidi, was down for her one year follow-up with Lenke and she met me in my hotel room. She relieved Lance for a few minutes for him to pick up food and allowed me to break down from that need to remain strong and just cry it out and be honest about where I truly was as far as pain. I would not have made it through my first night without he having been there when she was.

Ed seems to have perfect comic timing to just cut through the reality of this process and calm the nerves. He is also very helpful on many more levels. He defiantly has been a huge aspect in keeping me sane the last couple of years.

This forum has a way of developing friendships that feel more like a piece of the family. The non-judgmental and the ability to be honest with others who know exactly what you are going through brings a comfort.

Tamena
              Diagnosed at age 12 with a double major curve

Braced till age 15

SSBOB T12-L2 Anterior age 34. (October 22,2012) Dr. Robert Gaines Jr. ( Columbia, MO)

Revision Surgery T2-Sacrum with Pelvic Fixation Prosterior age 35 (November 13,2013) Dr. Michael Kelly (St. Louis, MO)

Revision Surgery L4/L5 due to BMP Complication age 36 (November 20,2014) Dr. Michael Kelly (St. Louis, Mo)

Revision Surgery due to broken rod scheduled for October 19, 2016 with Dr. Michael Kelly (St. Louis, MO)

Comment

I agree...forget the visitors. First of all, I do not remember any of them. If close family members want to visit just to see if you are alive, fine.....then they can leave quickly.
                Being in the hospital is about you....not them.
                Susan
                Adult Onset Degen Scoliosis @65, 25* T & 36* L w/ 11.2 cm coronal balance; T kyphosis 90*; Sev disc degen T & L stenosis

2013: T3- S1 Fusion w/ ALIF L4-S1/XLIF L2-4, PSF T4-S1 2 surgeries
                2014: Hernia @ ALIF repaired; Emergency screw removal SCI T4,5 sec to PJK
                2015: Rev Broken Bil T & L rods and no fusion: 2 revision surgeries; hardware P. Acnes infection
                2016: Ant/Lat Lumbar diskectomy w/ 4 cages + BMP + harvested bone
                2018: Removal L4,5 screw
                2021: Removal T1 screw & rod

Comment

Dear Fifa - I will add my 2 cents worth in case that will help you any. I am fused from T2 - L4 and had my surgery when I was 56, 7.5 years ago. The hospital was a little over 2 hours from where we live, so it was a bit of a situation for my husband as well, since he couldn't take the whole time off from work due to the nature of his job. I was at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, a top notch teaching hospital, and felt confident in their nursing staff and they did not let me down. My husband stayed with me part of the time, but left and went to work part of the time also. I was fine. I did not want any visitors and I did not use any "devices" or watch any TV. I had brought a book as I'm an avid reader, but there was no way I wanted to read. I was fine just laying there. My daughter and son-in-law did come visit and I do remember exactly the split second look on her face of extreme heartbreak when she first saw me. My face had not gotten swollen, although I had warned my family about that after reading David Wolpert's book Scoliosis Surgery: the Definitive Patient's Reference.. Anyway, some of us do fine without having someone there all the time and without anything to do. I think it depends on the person. As for your other main questions, you should not need anyone to help you with your toileting by the time you leave the hospital. The nursing staff will get you going on that soon enough and the occupational therapist will set you up with a wiping tool if it is absolutely necessary. Gardening? Patience. I will see if I can get a gardener to answer that one -- it took her a couple of years. I think at first you can do raised beds ok, but I think she does regular gardening now. I have a 24' round pool, so that limits real swimming! Surely you will hear from someone. As for pilates, I don't do them, but I'm pretty sure I have read some do them but modified. You will not be twisting and bending. I don't remember how long your fusion will be.

Best wishes for a very successful surgery and a new you! I know there is always anxiety going in and then the recovery time is rough. As Rise said, there is a period of time where you might wonder why you went through this. Everyone heals at different rates. Some of us take awhile to recover. I thought I was "done" at one year, was surprised at how much better I was at two, and continued on with getting better and better each year after that. I still have some limitations as I didn't get fused all the way so I would have just that little bit of extra flexibility, so I am limited to weight I can lift (20-25 lbs. is about it) and I can't bend except from the hip or I might cause my lower vertebrae to have problems. And I'm not supposed to twist. I can manage those limitations. I have a wonderful, busy life. Sure beats the old life! I am super happy with how things turned out. (Big smile!)
                  Last edited by Susie*Bee; 10-07-2014, 07:33 PM.
                  71 and plugging along... but having some problems
                  2007 52° w/ severe lumbar stenosis & L2L3 lateral listhesis (side shift)
                  5/4/07 posterior fusion T2-L4 w/ laminectomies and osteotomies @L2L3, L3L4
                  Dr. Kim Hammerberg, Rush Univ. Medical Center in Chicago

Corrected to 15°
                  CMT (type 2) DX in 2014, progressing
                  10/2018 x-rays - spondylolisthesis at L4/L5 - Dr. DeWald is monitoring

Click to view my pics: pics of scoli x-rays digital x-rays, and pics of me

Comment

Hi Fifa,

I had my surgery at Barnes Hospital in May 2011. I only have positive things to share with you. My husband and daughter were with me during the day, but they stayed at the Parkway Hotel that is adjacent to the hospital. The hotel provided a discounted rate for the families of Barnes patients. He could park in their private garage and never had to worry about parking throughout my one week stay in the hospital. Having wifi available in my hospital room kept them occupied because I was sleeping most of the time.

Because of the heavy medication, I don't remember every detail of my hospital stay. I do recall that when they first moved me to my room on the orthopedic floor, there was an elderly woman in the other bed of the semi-private room. She had a knee replacement done and was agonizing in pain. Her husband was hard of hearing and had the TV blaring. It probably took less than an hour for them to move her to another room and I never had another patient placed with me for the rest of my stay. They are very attentive to those of us who have extensive spinal fusion surgery. The nursing and PT staff were very caring and responsive to everything that I needed. I live about three hours from St. Louis. So when it was time for me to leave, the nurses made sure that I had just been given the proper medication which made for a non-eventful ride home.

Just be sure and try to be patient during the recovery period. It is easy to be frustrated, but you will reap huge benefits if you follow the game plan of walking and no bending, twisting, and limited lifting during that first year. Although I wish that I could have avoided the surgery, I am glad that I had it done rather than waiting for my curvature to progress even more.

Best of luck to you. Be rest assured that you will be taken care of very well at Barnes.

Donna
                    Female - 49 yrs old at surgery
                    Surgery 5/5/11 - Dr. Bridwell, St. Louis
                    Fused T3-L3
                    60 degree thoracic curve corrected to 30 degrees
                    Tennis player & returning to the courts!
                    http://s1050.photobucket.com/profile/walkingmom1/index

Comment

From Singer (Chris)

Fifa - Singer is the one who was (is) the gardener, and she didn't readily have her log-in, so I said I'd post for her. (We talked on facebook.) Her surgery was about when mine was, I'm pretty sure (about 7 years ago or so). It took her about two years before she could garden again. She also had a leg problem while she was healing if my memory serves me correctly. She's not as into it anymore so mostly pulls weeds and plants in existing beds, or just lets them go. I know it was a main concern of her right after her surgery and she worked hard to be able to garden once again. She's just moved on. You can always look back at some of her older posts if you want to.
                      Last edited by Susie*Bee; 10-07-2014, 09:50 PM.
                      71 and plugging along... but having some problems
                      2007 52° w/ severe lumbar stenosis & L2L3 lateral listhesis (side shift)
                      5/4/07 posterior fusion T2-L4 w/ laminectomies and osteotomies @L2L3, L3L4
                      Dr. Kim Hammerberg, Rush Univ. Medical Center in Chicago

Corrected to 15°
                      CMT (type 2) DX in 2014, progressing
                      10/2018 x-rays - spondylolisthesis at L4/L5 - Dr. DeWald is monitoring

Click to view my pics: pics of scoli x-rays digital x-rays, and pics of me

Comment

Originally posted by susancook View Post
                        Being in the hospital is about you....not them.
                        Susan
                        This is probably some of the best advice on this thread for newbies. And I also want to add that recovery is also about “you”. Its your time to concentrate 100% on your recovery, not worrying about anything or anybody else. Loved ones and inner circle need to know this, they need to know that you are not able to do certain things and pain and meds are unpleasant things. It hurts....but always remember that things always get better, they just do. Always look forward, never back thinking that I shouldn’t have done this or that. Surgery is a time reset, it’s the beginning of a new life with a new spine, no matter how strange things might seem. We will have some pain, numbness, nerve jolts, burning, and general discomfort while doing our recoveries, its something we just have to deal with until we heal.

Most people that have no idea about scoliosis surgery will relate to that one person they know that had a single level fusion or other much smaller orthopedic procedure and think “Uncle Joe was putting a new roof on the house at 3 weeks” After a while a few might wonder why its taking so long for us to come around when they don’t realize that it’s a long long recovery. Adults need more time, my recovery took 2 years, for some its longer......

Surgery is always a scary thing. Especially for kids, but even for us adults. We have no idea what they are going to do, and how its going to come out. One of the questions in my mind was about the bed pan thing.......Man-o-man. I didn’t even ask because I knew that I had to be committed and was going to do it no matter what it took. I never had to use the bed pan, I was NPO, no food by mouth, and if you don’t eat, you don’t poop. I guess that wasn’t even worth worrying about.....Worrying always creates stress, its just time for the horse blinders looking straight ahead just like the horses do....

Swimming can be done....but I’m a diver and started diving for my scoliosis in 1995. Scuba diving is about relaxing and staying calm under water. You are not allowed to panic! Its something we are taught in training, and we learn as we go. I have gone down 100 feet pulled my air out and drank a root beer. (No salt, not a drop!) We take our masks off at anytime at any depth without any worries. Learning how to dive at night is especially freaky as a new diver, now I wont miss a night dive. I will miss a day dive before missing a night dive. I know that this training on how to be relaxed was a benefit as far as my scoliosis surgeries were concerned. Once you do something, once you conquer the unknown, things are easy.

My surgeons and doctors saved my life a few times, not just once!

Tam, thanks for the compliment.....

Ed
                        49 yr old male, now 63, the new 64...
                        Pre surgery curves T70,L70
                        ALIF/PSA T2-Pelvis 01/29/08, 01/31/08 7" pelvic anchors BMP
                        Dr Brett Menmuir St Marys Hospital Reno,Nevada

Bending and twisting pics after full fusion
                        http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/showt...on.&highlight=

My x-rays
                        http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/attac...2&d=1228779214

http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/attac...3&d=1228779258

Comment

Hi...

I'm another one who didn't want visitors. (Not easy to do when it's your own workplace.) I had my iPhone with me, but don't think I ever used it. I would say it's pretty unusual that one has the ability to read. I don't think I put my contact lenses in until the last day.

I think it's mostly how much medication you're getting, and your reaction to medication.

If you don't have someone staying with you, I wouldn't bring a lot of expensive electronics. You most likely won't be aware enough to really keep track of them. I think most hospitals have no place to lock up your valuables, and there's no guarantee that they won't disappear.

--Linda
                          Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
                          Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Just another comment on the gardening issue. Just like all passions it is in our blood to play in the dirt. It is near impossible at the first year to get in position to do anything needed on the ground but that does get a little better. I tried one of those rolling carts but I couldn't reach the ground. Now I get down on all fours but I can't stay like that so I get up and down. It takes longer but I get things done. Also I avoid anything too heavy. I do a lot of plants in pots ans have a work station built to my proper height. It truly helps. Even though it has been years since my major surgery I still work at the gardening a little at a time. But I get it all done somehow. When I work I change position frequently. You will get there in time.
                            T10-pelvis fusion 12/08
                            C5,6,7 fusion 9/10
                            T2--T10 fusion 2/11
                            C 4-5 fusion 11/14
                            Right scapulectomy 6/15
                            Right pectoralis major muscle transfer to scapula
                            To replace the action of Serratus Anterior muscle 3/16
                            Broken neck 9/28/2018
                            Emergency surgery posterior fusion C4- T3
                            Repeated 11/2018 because rods pulled apart added T2 fusion
                            Removal of partial right thoracic hardware 1/2020
                            Removal and replacement of C4-T10 hardware with C7 and T 1
                            Osteotomy

Comment

Why people on dilaudid should not text

I am also one who did not want a lot of visitors in the hospital. My husband would come and go through the day, I was happy to have him there, and he would walk with me, but I know I was asleep most of the time he was there. The hospital can get lonely when you start to feel more awake, so maybe have your visitors come and take your short walks with you in the hallways. Some people just don't do well as hospital visitors, so take your cues from your family as well. I had one friend come by, she had had a huge scoliosis surgery the year before, but I know I was only awake for about 5-10 minutes with her, although I was really glad she came by. Another work friend asked to come by but I really did not feel up to it at that point. Have your visitors hold off and see you at home after a couple of weeks.

Also, I recently found out from another work friend that I texted him a really bad picture of myself in the bathroom on post-op day 2. I looked like hell with lots of IV pumps, etc. I have thought all this time I sent him a different photo, one of me sleeping with a barf bucket on my head! So that is how I learned that people on dilaudid and heavy narcotics should not text hahaha!

Word to the wise, DO NOT leave the hospital until your family has your actual pain meds in hand, not just the prescriptions. This happened to me, and our local Safeway refused to fill them due to the huge quantities. They told my husband he should take the scripts back to Portland (2 hr drive) to be filled if you can imagine that. I almost went into shock from extreme pain and uncontrollable shaking with no meds at home. I called the Safeway pharmacist and gave him an earful while crying hysterically and then he agreed to fill it. Not a pleasant experience…don't let it happen to you!
                              Gayle, age 50
                              Oct 2010 fusion T8-sacrum w/ pelvic fixation
                              Feb 2012 lumbar revision for broken rods @ L2-3-4
                              Sept 2015 major lumbar A/P revision for broken rods @ L5-S1

mom of Leah, 15 y/o, Diagnosed '08 with 26* T JIS (age 6)
                              2010 VBS Dr Luhmann Shriners St Louis
                              2017 curves stable/skeletely mature

also mom of Torrey, 12 y/o son, 16* T, stable

Comment

Originally posted by leahdragonfly View Post
                                Also, I recently found out from another work friend that I texted him a really bad picture of myself in the bathroom on post-op day 2. I looked like hell with lots of IV pumps, etc. I have thought all this time I sent him a different photo, one of me sleeping with a barf bucket on my head! So that is how I learned that people on dilaudid and heavy narcotics should not text hahaha!

!
                                Oh my goodness! I was reading this at work and began to laugh out loud which brought the concern of my boss (who is a doctor). I guess he came to visit on my first op and got an unwanted full moon view that I will never live down. Said I had no care in the world and wouldn't let Lance tie my gown.

Tamena
                                Diagnosed at age 12 with a double major curve

Braced till age 15

SSBOB T12-L2 Anterior age 34. (October 22,2012) Dr. Robert Gaines Jr. ( Columbia, MO)

Revision Surgery T2-Sacrum with Pelvic Fixation Prosterior age 35 (November 13,2013) Dr. Michael Kelly (St. Louis, MO)

Revision Surgery L4/L5 due to BMP Complication age 36 (November 20,2014) Dr. Michael Kelly (St. Louis, Mo)

Revision Surgery due to broken rod scheduled for October 19, 2016 with Dr. Michael Kelly (St. Louis, MO)

Comment

Working...
                                X