Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston Brace T-shirts

Hello,
    I have seven Boston Brace T-shirts in very good condition that I no longer need. I do not know the size - large or extra large - we always seemed to order the same size. My son was braced for eight years, but has been out of brace for about one year now.

Since these shirts are expensive, I would like to give them to someone who can use them - they are free. I am in the San Jose, California area. If you are interested, please let me know.
    Last edited by JeanZ; 04-06-2014, 09:35 PM.

Originally posted by JeanZ View Post
    Hello,
    I have seven Boston Brace T-shirts in very good condition that I no longer need. I do not know the size - large or extra large - we always seemed to order the same size. My son was braced for eight years, but has been out of brace for about one year now.

Since these shirts are expensive, I would like to give them to someone who can use them - they are free. I am in the San Jose, California area. If you are interested, please let me know.
    I live in Los Angeles and would really like the shirts. I can pay for shipping. Please let me know if they are still available.

Comment

Working...
    X