Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible 3rd Surgery / Seeking excellent orthopedic surgeon [scoliosis] in Boston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible 3rd Surgery / Seeking excellent orthopedic surgeon [scoliosis] in Boston

Hello everyone,
    It has been a little over two years since I have been on the forum. I had my 2nd surgery at NYU hospital in January of 2011. I received new hardware but the correction I was hoping for was not achieved. My Doctor assured me that my spine would be much straighter. I only gained about 1/2" in height. In addition I now have lower and upper back pain. Later on that year I moved to Boston. I am now researching spinal surgeons for check-ups. Can anyone suggest a premier orthopedic surgeon in the greater Boston area who specializes in scoliosis? Someone on the level of a Dr. Oheneba Boachie-Adjei [Hospital for Special Surgery in NYC]. Thank you. I look forward to suggestions.

Myke

Hi Myke...

Paul Glazer and Frank Rand both have good reputations.

--Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Working...
    X