Lyrica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya,

Clearly I don't really know much about these insurance policies, I'm glad they will approve the surgeon you've seen though just in case you do want/needs surgery at some time.

Ye I think I would avoid your husbands massages too, I'm lucky my partner is a lawyer so he has soft hands. He's always obliging but sometimes it doesn't help or I want him to keep massaging me all night but it kills his hands :-)

I so hope you manage to get some relief from scoliosis and can keep smiling xx
    27 yr old Female.
    Scoliosis since 12yrs, fusion to lower curve in 1998, costioplast 2001 and further corrective surgery 26 July 2012.
    Now the proud owner of a very straight spine. T1- L5 fusion.
    Mr Dunsmuir, Orthopaedic Surgeon, LGI Leeds.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenna.KB View Post
      Hiya,

Clearly I don't really know much about these insurance policies, I'm glad they will approve the surgeon you've seen though just in case you do want/needs surgery at some time.

Ye I think I would avoid your husbands massages too, I'm lucky my partner is a lawyer so he has soft hands. He's always obliging but sometimes it doesn't help or I want him to keep massaging me all night but it kills his hands :-)

I so hope you manage to get some relief from scoliosis and can keep smiling xx
      Thank you, Jenna. I think I'm just a big whiner sometimes! LOL
      Be happy!
      We don't know what tomorrow brings,
      but we are alive today!

Comment

Working...
      X