Any reference for spinal surgery at Miami Children Hospital with John Asghar MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pooka1 View Post
    Well you certainly seem to be on track for pre-med and med school. Keep up the good work. :-)
    Thank you Sharon! My parents always told me education should be your top priority right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
      Hello, we rencently moved to US from México and are living in Florida. Here we have two opinions for surgery treatment for the scolisis of our doughter. The one preferred for us is at Miami Children Hospital in Miami with John Asghar and Harry Sufflebarger. Please we appretiate any reference of this doctors and Hospital. The other opinion was in Tampa Shriner Hospital with doctor Kronen.

Best luck to everyone
      Hello Carlos,

I had spinal surgery last May with Dr. Nathan Lebwohl who is in Miami. Dr. Lebwohl is the Chief of Spinal Deformity for the University of Miami Medical Center and practices at Jackson Memorial Hospital. Dr. Lebwohl is an excellent surgeon and I am very pleased with my surgery and recovery process.

Dr. Shufflebarger was originally recommended to me but he does children so I was then referred to Dr. Lebwohl. You may want to see if Dr. Lebwohl also does children and get a second opinion if you haven't already. I believe in getting second and third opinions on surgeries of this magnitude.

Let me know if you have any other questions. You can email me at scoliosisinbrevard@gmail.com.

Marjorie
      Marjorie

Surgery in 2 phases, May 17 & May 22, 2012
      Prior to surgery: Thoracic 75, Lumbar 45
      After surgery: Thoracic 27, Lumbar 28
      Surgeon: Dr. Nathan Lebwohl, Miami, FL

Comment

Originally posted by mbeckett View Post
        Hello Carlos,

I had spinal surgery last May with Dr. Nathan Lebwohl who is in Miami. Dr. Lebwohl is the Chief of Spinal Deformity for the University of Miami Medical Center and practices at Jackson Memorial Hospital. Dr. Lebwohl is an excellent surgeon and I am very pleased with my surgery and recovery process.

Dr. Shufflebarger was originally recommended to me but he does children so I was then referred to Dr. Lebwohl. You may want to see if Dr. Lebwohl also does children and get a second opinion if you haven't already. I believe in getting second and third opinions on surgeries of this magnitude.

Let me know if you have any other questions. You can email me at scoliosisinbrevard@gmail.com.

Marjorie

He was my second opinion. He's a nice man. He convinced my mom that surgery was necessary. If my surgeon wouldn't do my surgery then he woul have.
        Last edited by Kat3573; 05-21-2013, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Good luck with your daughters surgery on Friday! Let us know how it goes!
          Last edited by Kat3573; 05-21-2013, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Good luck with the surgery! I'm sure she will be fine!

Comment

Working...
            X