Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hunchback" article on Daily Mail online

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ch-stroll.html

Has anyone else seen this? Titled "Stand up straight boy! Justin Bieber walks like a hunchback during shirtless beach stroll", am I being over sensitive or is this article really offensive?

First line reads "With his shirt off and his shoulders stooped, Justin Bieber could have been auditioning for a part in The Hunchback Of Notre Dame." apart from the fact that this is such a non-story and not news at all I find myself getting really annoyed at the journalist- who does she think she is?

Hi Kate,
    If it was anyone else I might be offended, but since its Bieber I think its funny.
    He does have some talent as a musician, I heard he's good on drums...
    - but I can't look up to a little kid that owns a ferrari for singing one boring song like a little girl.
    What's he gonna do when his things drop? Sorry lol
    - Scott

Comment

Ha, true. Bieber's not a favourite of mine but I found her language quite archaic.

Comment

I do agree with your point. Shes walking a very thin line - and probably did go too far with bringing quasimoto into it.
        His posture doesn't look the best in that pic but she could have presented her story a little differently.
        Scott

Comment

Working...
        X