Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Thomas Errico, NYU Joint Diseases

Anyone have any feedback on Dr. Errico?

he has an excellent reputation in NYC...
    i think there are a few patients of his on forum...
    i typed dr errico into "keyword" under "advanced search," and several threads about him came up...
    go to top of page, click on "advanced search," and take it from there...

jess
    Last edited by jrnyc; 07-24-2011, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Hi there,

I had surgery with Dr. Errico about 11 months ago. I am doing absolutely fantastic, and am very happy with my results. Dr. Errico is the chief of spine surgery at NYC and he has a very good reputation. I have spoken to a few people involved in NYU since my surgery and I get a response like, "Oh you had Errico?? He's a big guy around here"

I personally felt comfortable with Errico and that I could trust that he would do what's right and that he knew what he was doing.

He is not the most talkative person, but he listens and answers questions thoroughly. I feel like he was pretty lax with post-op care but having read this forum for years I was so well prepared, I didn't need to solely rely on his information. There is so much to learn about this surgery, that I really feel the only way is to do a lot of research to prepare yourself.

All in all, I am a huge fan of Errico.

Best of luck,
      Jamie

Comment

Dr Errico

Originally posted by JamieAnn View Post
        Hi there,

I had surgery with Dr. Errico about 11 months ago. I am doing absolutely fantastic, and am very happy with my results. Dr. Errico is the chief of spine surgery at NYC and he has a very good reputation. I have spoken to a few people involved in NYU since my surgery and I get a response like, "Oh you had Errico?? He's a big guy around here"

I personally felt comfortable with Errico and that I could trust that he would do what's right and that he knew what he was doing.

He is not the most talkative person, but he listens and answers questions thoroughly. I feel like he was pretty lax with post-op care but having read this forum for years I was so well prepared, I didn't need to solely rely on his information. There is so much to learn about this surgery, that I really feel the only way is to do a lot of research to prepare yourself.

All in all, I am a huge fan of

Best of luck,
        Jamie
        Hi I'm having a difficult time choosing a surgeon . I was going with Dr Lehman at Columbia , but I'm concerned with " fellows" who are advanced surgical students participating in my surgery . What procedure did you have ? Feel free to text me 631704-4008 Lisa thanks

Comment

Working...
        X