Pilates :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pilates :)

For anyone that lives in Colorado (or plan to visit!) I am a certified pilates instructor and would LOVE to work with any of you to build of your strength, balance and flexibility, or address muscular imbalances either pre- or post-op. I had a 12-level fusion two years and Pilates has helped me immensely! It's essentially the reason I became certified. Please let me know if you're interested!

just curious...are you fused through the sacrum with pelvic fixation, or just to L3 or L4?

jess

Comment

Originally posted by jesscv View Post
      For anyone that lives in Colorado (or plan to visit!) I am a certified pilates instructor and would LOVE to work with any of you to build of your strength, balance and flexibility, or address muscular imbalances either pre- or post-op. I had a 12-level fusion two years and Pilates has helped me immensely! It's essentially the reason I became certified. Please let me know if you're interested!
      Unless you're planning to offer your services for free, this type of post is not allowed. Let me know so I can either let the thread stand or delete it. Sorry.
      Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
      Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

anyone to recommend in NYC?advice appreciated! Thanks. sorry we don't live in Col

Originally posted by jesscv View Post
        anyone to recommend in NYC?advice appreciated! Thanks. sorry we don't live in Col

Comment

I'm fused T2-L1

Comment

Working...
          X