Any tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any tips?

hi im about to get a brace and i would like some tips on dressing so it doesnt show
    hi im Zoe im pretty goofy, i just like to have fun!!!!!im 13 and in seventh grade
    i am a brace girl,i was just diagnosed last week
    i have two dogs that mean the world to me, a 6yr old bernese mountain dog who is 60lbs and thinks shes a lap dog, my other dog is an 8mth old shihpoo puppy(yess shihpoo is a weird name for a breed of dogs)his name is teddyb and he is 10lbs and thinks he is a lion!!!
    i have two curves, one is 32 and the other is 18

Hi Zoe, check out the spinekids.com site. Lots of kids there. You'll find some dressing tips here too if you look around.
    mamandcrm

G diagnosed 6/08 at almost 7 with 25*
    Providence night brace, increased to 35*
    Rigo-Cheneau brace full-time 12/08-4/10
    14* at 10/09 OOB x-ray
    11* at 4/10 OOB x-ray
    Wearing R-C part-time since 4/10
    latest OOB xray 5/14 13*
    currently going on 13 yrs old

I no longer participate in this forum though I will update signature from time to time with status

Comment

Shirts with hoods are great. You can even find short sleeve shirts with hoods out these days.
      Mom to 11 year old DD who was:
      diagnosed 5/09: 8*L, 8*T
      braced 7/10: 17* L, 25*T, 20*C
      x-ray 11/10: 7*L, 17*T, 20*C (x-ray immediately OOB)
      most recent x-ray 06/11: 17*L, 24*T, 22* C (x-ray 24 hours OOB)

Comment

When i wore a back brace i bought shirts a size larger then i hould normaly wear
        Kara
        Brace 4-15-05-5-25-06
        Posterior Spinal Fusion 3-10-10
        T4-L2
        Before 50T
        After 20T

Comment

clothing tips

Hi, am Nicole and I have scoliosis. Im sorry this post is so late I just became a member and am trying to find someone to talk to on here but no one likeuses the website any more, but anyway here are some tips.

- Where loose bigger shirts that arent to big on top.

- During the summer where shorts that are tight up top so they wont droop down.

-if you are cold but hot during the winter throw your favorite sweatshirt on.

If you have any more questions you can ask because ive had scoliosis for like 3 or 2 years now or more.

Comment

Working...
          X