Dr Robert Pashman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Robert Pashman

Has anyone out there had surgery by Dr. Robert Pashman? If so can you please share your experiences either postive or negative all are welcomed

post surgical reconstruction

I had recently had surgical repair of my Scoliosis. The surgery date was 9/16 and 9/20 at Cedars hospital in Los Angeles. My Surgeon was Dr Robert Pashman, and I have nothing but the greatest things to say about by procedure and my recovery process. Thank you Dr Pashman.

Comment

Dr.Pashman did my surgery as well.I am thankful everyday.I love Dr.PashmanI am on his website under adult scoliosis cases,example#35.He is an awesome surgeon!!!!
      Aug.17,09 Anterior
      Aug.20,09 Posterior
      Fused T-10 to Sacral Pelvis
      Cedars-Sinai
      Dr.Pashman

Sheri 47 years young
      Husband married 30 years
      3 kids 29,28,25
      4 grandkids 10,8,5,3

Comment

Hi, Sheri,

did you have hump? I wonder how does the scar and the hump turned out? I'm thinking to have Dr. Pashman do my surgery in near future.
        62/75 (T4-T9 68 degree & T11 - L4 80 degree) 10/19/2010
        45/50 year 2000
        36 yrs old
        Considering, researching surgery for the first time
        S. California
        http://s1210.photobucket.com/albums/...ashionista889/

Comment

Yes,I had a fat side that's what I called my hump.After surgery I was so happy it was gone.I have a waist now.I love the way my clothes fit.I have three scars.About a 2 1/2 inch were they went thru the front.The long thin scar in the back and another one in the back on my left side.My scars look really good.Dr.Pashman is a wonderful surgeon.I am so blessed to have found him
          Aug.17,09 Anterior
          Aug.20,09 Posterior
          Cedars-Sinai
          Dr.Pashman

Sheri 47 years young
          Husband married 30 years
          3 kids 29,28,25
          4 grandkids 10,8,5,3

Comment

Hi, Sheri,

do you have fixation on your pelvic? I will have long fusion from t2 to pelvis w/ fixation according to dr. pashman. How's your movement , flexibility ?

great to hear you have wonder outcome and happy with your surgery. did you regain hight?
            62/75 (T4-T9 68 degree & T11 - L4 80 degree) 10/19/2010
            45/50 year 2000
            36 yrs old
            Considering, researching surgery for the first time
            S. California
            http://s1210.photobucket.com/albums/...ashionista889/

Comment

Hi, Sheri,

do you have fixation on your pelvic? I will have long fusion from t2 to pelvis w/ fixation according to dr. pashman. How's your movement , flexibility ?

great to hear you have wonder outcome and happy with your surgery. did you regain hight?
              Yes, I have pelvic fixation with bilateral exposure though iliac crest though separate incision.I lost some flexibility but getting better all the time.After surgery I gained an inch in height but then when I went to my GP he said I was the same height.But I DO FEEL TALLER
              Aug.17,09 Anterior
              Aug.20,09 Posterior
              Cedars-Sinai
              Dr.Pashman

Sheri 47 years young
              Husband married 30 years
              3 kids 29,28,25
              4 grandkids 10,8,5,3

Comment

I only WISH I had stayed with Pashman instead of Michael Kropf. Ruined my life.
                Susan
                XLIF/Posterior Surgery 6/16/08. Fused T10-L5 in CA by Dr. Michael Kropf (don't go there unless it's simple, I hear he's at Cedar's now). Very deformed, had revision w/5 PSO's, rods from T-3 to sacrum including iliac screws, all posterior, 5/23/16 with Dr. Purnendu Gupta of Chicago.

Owner of Chachi the Chihuahua, So Cal born and bred, now a resident of 'Chicagoland' Illinois. Uh, dislike it here....thank God there was ONE excellent spine surgeon in this area.

Comment

Working...
                X