Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rehabilitation of adolescent patients with scoliosis—what do we know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSTR

http://www.scoliosisjournal.com/cont...8-7161-7-1.pdf
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

• When I try to open this, I get a blank white screen, is anyone else having the same trouble?

Comment

• It's still working for me. It's a big file, so it's possible that you're either not waiting long enough, or you don't have enough memory, to load.
        Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
        Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

• AMom,

It pops open immediately then and now. Do you want me to email you the link?
          Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
          Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Comment

• Opens fine for me - thank you Linda ...

Comment

• Opens now

Originally posted by mamamax View Post
              Opens fine for me - thank you Linda ...
              Tried it again and it opened within 30 seconds. Not sure why it didn't work for my system or why it is working now. Thank you for the information.

Comment

• Dr. Weiss is the best. Our daughter scoliosis improved 1/3

Our daughter had a severe scoliosis 46 Cobb at age 14, and we were told in the US that there is no alternative treatment for her spine at her age besides surgery. We found Dr Weiss, and took her immediately to Germany for a consultation on December of 2010. Dr. Weiss recommended a brace and psysical therapy. We spent 5 days at his clinic waiting for her brace. During that time, she had 2 sessions, 1 hour and 1/2 each psyhical therapy when she learned the Schroth method. Dr Weiss told us she has to wear her brace 23h a day, and she pretty much did. She also did physical therapy for a 1/2 hour almost every day. The brace was very comfortable. We bought her new tops and she covered it very well. Nobody knew that she was wearing a brace. She is also a ballerina. She continued dancing every day. That was the only time when she took her brace off. It wasn't easy, but she was motivated to get her back straight, avoid surgery and continue dancing. We went back to Germany for check-ups every six months. Now, after 1 year and 8 months her back improved 1/3, it looks straight and she doesn't need surgery. The overall experience was great. Everybody we met was so dedicated and professional. We could't be happier. Thank you, Dr Weiss.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUSANNA FREDERI View Post
                  To all Moms who are trashing Dr. Weiss' name.

My daughter has been his patient for 3 years. We visit him twice a year for her therapy and bracing. I know many girls from other countries who are his patients. Dr. Weiss never touched any of them inappropriately. We watched those videos and laughed because they were funny. And you, ladies, happen to lack a sense of humor.
                  Thanks to Dr. Weiss our children are getting well without having a surgery!
                  That is what you should be talking about.
                  We were in Germany last month and we witnessed doctors from all over the world visiting Dr. Weiss in order to learn his method. American doctors should follow them!
                  you are absolutely right! Our daughter was his patient for 2 years and he was very professional every single time. I can't believe people can trash talk somebody like this. as you said thank to Dr Weiss our children are getting better with no surgery!

Comment

Working...
                  X