Thursday's the big day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday's the big day.

Hello to all of you wonderful folks out there!

Well~Thursday is the big day!!! I've been out of touch of the site while my husband and I spent one last fling before surgery in New England. It was a wonderful trip considering we live in Arizona to see the beautiful trees turn to fall. Last week they were in full color and I tried to absorb as much of the beauty as I could. Of course as an added bonus our youngest daughter, husband and 18 month old granddaughter live in Connecticut.

During the whole ordeal of deciding, planning and executing the plans for surgery have certainly brought to my attention all the love and amazing people that surround me. My daughter spoiled me, so in return we spoiled our granddaughter I have adopted a new slogan, 'Nana's the name, spoilin's the game!'

I'm as ready as I ever will be and although Thursday approaches with dreaded anticipation, I believe I have prepared myself as well as could be possible. I want to extend my thanks and love to all of you who participate in this invaluable web site, Your courage, support and information have been invaluable to me. Although I spent many nights trying to figure out a way that I shouldn't have the surgery; When I can't prepare a meal or reach to put on my socks without trememdous pain, I know in my heart it is the only alternative. I will do my best to repay all of you by extending my support to anyone of you who need it at any time.

For now, I don't know when I will be back online~ but ~ ' will be back'. So for today I extend best wishes to those who have surgical dates the next few weeks and my love to all.

SkiAnn
    Gayle

November 4, 2004, 57 yo
    Instrumented Spinal Fusion ~ T 10 -S1

thursdays the day

good luck skiann
    you will do great. My daughter is having surgery this wednesday along with a few others from the board.
    we're praying for everyone
    good luck
    jennifer

Comment

Thanks so much Jennifer especially for the prayers, God be with you and yours as well.
      Ski
      Gayle

November 4, 2004, 57 yo
      Instrumented Spinal Fusion ~ T 10 -S1

Comment

Good luck SkiAnn, And remember to come back and tell us how you are doing once you are a few weeks post-op. We are wishing you well! ~Laura
        30y/o
        Upper curve around 55
        Lower curve around 35

Comment

Good luck SkiAnn! Hope everything goes great and that your life becomes easier and less painful after surgery!
          -Lili
          formerly:
          50* upper curve
          29* lower curve

surgery was October 25- doing great!

Comment

Working...
          X