update: Surgery delayed/rescheduled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update: Surgery delayed/rescheduled

Ben's May 12th surgery had to be delayed because 3 children were injured/sick & required the ICU beds...
    We are re-scheduled for the 19th of May === all pre-op is done & ready don't want to do a day of that again.
    All we can do is pray all the children stay safe next week & Ben will be on his way to recovery if not then we will travel as many times as it takes for our boy<3
    Nancy

All the very best to you and your son, Nancy. It'll be over before you know it.
    Surgery March 3, 2009 at almost 58, now 63.
    Dr. Askin, Brisbane, Australia
    T4-Pelvis, Posterior only
    Osteotomies and Laminectomies
    Was 68 degrees, now 22 and pain free

Comment

I'm sure the waiting is hard. Best wishes for a great outcome and speedy recovery!
      Be happy!
      We don't know what tomorrow brings,
      but we are alive today!

Comment

Nancy...thoughts and prayers for tomorrow for your boy.... ...everything will go well, and he will be in recovery before you know it...

jess

Comment

thank you all for your kind thoughts/comments...
          6 am tomorrow morning, hope the ICU has an open bed & Ben will be done!
          I sure am glad Ben has no concept of what is going to happen... hard enough for us to be prepared then told sorry maybe next week =(
          I can not imagine how these kids have the mental & physical strength to endure this chaos.

Anyway will let you know how it goes... if it goes !
          again thank you for your thoughts & prayers
          Nancy

Comment

Working...
          X