Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abr

Did anyone prove it? http://www.abrtherapy.com/english.html
    In the beginning it emerges as a scoliosis therapy, but then becomes to be used in children with cerebral dysfunctions. I know a group of parents in Argentina who says me about an incredible improvement of the collapsed bodies of their sons, most of them very close to death and without any kind of hope as doctors said they.
    The pneumatic skeleton, seems to me as the most revolutionary and logic concept I have never heard, but I don’t know if it works in any case without so terrific kind of dysfunction.

I'd be shocked if this WASN'T a scam. Note that the inventor is a mathematician who supposedly has done spine research. If he has done research, it's never been published.
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

In children who have congenital malformations of the spine (bone structure did not form correctly in one or more vertebrae) no amount of "therapy" will make it structurally correct. Therapy can help with soft tissue/muscle issues, but nothing can "fix" a malformed spine. I say run away fast.
      Carmell
      mom to Kara, idiopathic scoliosis, Blake 19, GERD and Braydon 14, VACTERL, GERD, DGE, VEPTR #137, thoracic insufficiency, rib anomalies, congenital scoliosis, missing coccyx, fatty filum/TC, anal stenosis, horseshoe kidney, dbl ureter in left kidney, ureterocele, kidney reflux, neurogenic bladder, bilateral hip dysplasia, right leg/foot dyplasia, tibial torsion, clubfoot with 8 toes, pes cavus, single umblilical artery, etc. http://carmellb-ivil.tripod.com/myfamily/

Comment

Note that the inventor is a mathematician who supposedly has done spine research. If he has done research, it's never been published.
        I did not perform a research, but maybe true.
        I only know that I could be so sure that ABR could revert in a so significant way the mortal deformities in that children as I can be sure that surgery could decrees much degrees in a permanent way in other kind of scoliosis.
        Also I could say that ABR works where nothing else include surgery has nothing to do. I give them so much credits for that. To that conclusion I have arrived after known much parents and they sons and assist to conferences showing evolutions through photos, some of sons of parents presents in that conference. I posted during some months in this group http://ar.groups.yahoo.com/group/ABR-LATINOAMERICA/ and I could say I have stablished a frienship with some of them. In that sense I could not think it could be a scam. I'm sure ABR is the only one method in the world with revolutionary concepts never thought before by nobody in the world. I have not prove with my daughter because it requires so much dedication and effort (difficult with an adolescent) and it's so expensive in my country that surely I could not follow any other therapy and of course I could not be sure if it could works in a idiopathic scoliosis as doctors said she has.
        In fact, if that concepts are true, it should be good in all kinds of scoliosis, even after surgery too. But the doubt is about how significant could be that help depending on the kind of scoliosis.

Comment

Working...
        X