Scoliois Causing other Health Issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoliois Causing other Health Issues.

I am a 30 year old female who was diagnosed in 5th grade and put in a charleston brace for 2=3 years at night. I have an s cure. Lumber curve starting out at 26 degree and the curve at my neck started at around 8 degrees....After the bracing etc...my curves had progressed to Lumber 38 and Neck 13 degrees. Around the age of eighteen i started having major pain, where i couldn't walk. i started being treated by chiropractors....they help temporarily. After the birth of my 2 children things seemed to progress more...much more pain in my neck, lower back, down my left leg...MRI showed bone spurs, disc degeneration, nerve inflamation, arthristis, etc. So where to go from there. I've been in and out of water therapy the past two years. It helps for a while and then back to the normal of pain and discomfort. I have also started to develop suspicious lumps on my hands and feets. Ganglion cyst on my left hand and left foot, and now [/COLOR]a bunion on my right foot, and burcytis in my left hip.

So beyond having surgery what are my options? Anything anyone can suggest would be sooo greatly appreciated. I really don't want to live the rest of my life in constant pain and discomfort!

In God's Grace,
    Julie, PA

Hi Julie,

I suggest you have a read of the following thread and particularly the list of symptoms included in the first post. I'm sure many patients who have had previous spinal surgery are missing being diagnosed with B12 deficiency as their symptoms are being blamed on a deterioration of their spine.

http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9564

Andrea

Comment

Working...
    X