Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just need someone to talk to.

[COLOR=""]Hey everyone-
    My name is Nikki and I am fifteen. Almost two years ago I got corrective surgery for lumbar scoliosis. Two years seems like a long time, but it seems just like yesterday that it happened. I am still in a struggle to accept my new body and get comfortable in it. I constantly have posture issues and my parents just dont get anything about what I have to go through everyday. And whenever I want to do something they freak out and think I am going to get hurt. I just need someone to talk to that knows what I am going through. Someone I can ask questions to about this. Like what are good ways to improve posture without pain? If anyone wants to, I am here to talk.[/COLOR]
    Just keep looking up.

same here

my mom will meet with my teachers becouse they are so protective... they think ill get sick just becouse another kid is coughing..... my parents are very over protective,and sometimes it gets on my nerves too, but then i think about is my dad had been one of those abusers who did drugs and i know that i wouldnt be getting what i needed and i wouldnt be getting the surgery just think that

Comment

Working...
    X