Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Husband practicing for tomorrows real post!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husband practicing for tomorrows real post!

Getting ready for the recovery posts starting tomorrow. Just getting familiarized. See ya soon!

Stephanie and hubby,
    surgery in the mornig at 7:45 am!!!!!
    Stephanie
    T11 to L3
    1 rib removed
    June 5, 2006

Tell your wife to hang in there

Hello Hubby-
    Please tell your wife to hang in there during the hard time of recovery. Many on this board will say little prayer for her recovery to go well. I am also a husband (29 yrs married) and know how important it is to have wife support me.
    Good for you.
    May God walk with you.Eric
    Eric
    Army LTC
    13 June 06
    L1-S1 fusion (post-ant)
    T10 - S1 derotation with instrumentation

Comment

It's great that you will update us all.. & all my good thoughts to you & Stefanie............Lynne
      surgury this Aug 1st....

Comment

Prayers and best wishes go out to you during surgery and rehab. We look forward to hearing from you with updates until Stephanie.

Comment

Prayers for an uncomplicated surgery and recovery.

Renee

Comment

I wish you a successful surgery and speedy recovery. Don't forget to bring plenty of reading materials for the waiting area like my boyfriend and family did. It helps a little especially since my posterior surgery was a longer than expected.
            Jenn
            37 y/o female
            60 degree lumbar
            45 degree thoracic
            1st time anterior/posterior surgery May 8th and 10th 2006
            T 5 to S 1
            NYC

Comment

How are all of you doing? My husband said to tell you: "Have patience when she wakes up. Whatever she says or does, just love her. Listen to the doctors, because she won't really "hear" what they say. Just take care of her and love her. The next few months will be the most important in her recovery. Don't let her push it. Do what the doctors and the therapists and nurses say to do. You'll make it through it...I did. When it is time for her to walk, encourage her strongly, but don't force. Roy" If you have any questions or anything he said to PM him. Linda

Comment

Linda, your Roy sounds like a sweetheart!
                Chris
                A/P fusion on June 19, 2007 at age 52; T10-L5
                Pre-op thoracolumbar curve: 70 degrees
                Post-op curve: 12 degrees
                Dr. Boachie-adjei, HSS, New York

Comment

He is, believe me! He did everything he said to do! He was wonderful, no matter how bad I was! Linda

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with your family! Please keep me posted on how she is doing!!
                    Angela
                    29 y/o f w/76 degree curve.Surgery done on June 26th, A/P, rods, instumentaion, rib removal- now 18 degrees!!

Comment

My prayers go to you and your wife. Let us know how her surgery went. Thanks. Mandy

Comment

thanks all!

Thanks for all the kind words and support. It has been a while but i am back. So its off to the recovery post. Thanks for the prayers and encouragement.

Stephanie
                        T11 to L3
                        6-05-06
                        45 to 10 degrees
                        Stephanie
                        T11 to L3
                        1 rib removed
                        June 5, 2006

Comment

Working...
                        X