help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help?

well im heather. =] i have a boston brace that i got last year.

For the first 4 months or so i didnt wear my brace at school, only when i got home until i left the next morning. but the thing is that when i started 2 wear it 2 school, people started knowing and i was late for classes. one day a teacher made me tell her while i was late and after that.. she started treating me... differently. and obviously teachers talk and all of mine found out. =o so this year only 1 teacher knows so far.. but im afraid all will know................................. what do i do?
    i have scoliosis. third boston brace. (:

Hello!
    I'm Callie and I wore a brace, created by Arthur Copes, when I was in middle school and high school. I had a Spanish teacher from Spain, who was a wonderful person, who knew about my scoliosis. She said she had a friend in Spain who had it, too. I appreciate her understanding. I'm sorry to hear that the teachers talk about you and your scoliosis. Do you think it's gossip or do you think they're just concerned about you? I would think it would be a bit of both. I think it's good that your teachers know you have scoliosis, because that's something important they need to know about you. For example, if something happens to you while you are in school, the teachers and the school nurse should know about this so that they can help you, if they are able to. I also have a lung condition and I hated how the school knew about my lung condition and my scoliosis but, as I have gotten older and matured more, I realize just how important it was for them to know about these problems.

Comment

ayayayyaya. thank youuu. i think they're just concerned... but you never know. 0.o

Comment

i would just tell them that theres no need to baby me im a big girl but in a nicer way!!!!

Comment

^^^

hahahhaa. <33

Comment

Working...
          X