Scoliosis Dr. in Baltimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoliosis Dr. in Baltimore

I am a 43 year old female that has a Harrington Rod - surgery was performed by Dr. David B. Levine of the Hospital of Special Surgery in NYC. I am having pain above and below my fusion. The pain started approximately in 1996 and I've been taking Naproxin since then. I had a baby this past February and now the pain above and below the fusion is quite intense. I was seeing a doctor at Shady Grove Hospital in Rockville, Maryland - but I want to go to someone in the Baltimore area. Is there an excellent doctor specializing in problems with scolisis resulting from a correction done with a Harrington rod?

you post seem to have similarity with my daughters surgery in 1995 in Netherlands. Her curve was 45%, but for some 2 years now her pain is getting offten then before in her upper beck where the rod is placed and there is also like swollen bump there to I have taken her to the doctor who sad ther is nothing wrong. I dont know how to go about this problem coming back.Do you have any advice for me ?
    she is now 24 years old .
    Are there any doctors in Los angeles.?
    stella

Comment

Sorry I don't have any advice yet. I'm still trying to find out why there is pain above and below the rod. One therapist told me that where the rod is it is like cement and of course the two ends are weaker. I'll keep you up to date. No, I don't know any doctors in LA. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
      X