The best bra for curved backs and uneven shoulders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best bra for curved backs and uneven shoulders

After years of uneven straps falling off my shoulders and being uncomfortable in any bra, I finally found one that feels like it was made for curved backs. The Victoria's Secret 100 Ways Bra has strap connectors all the way around the cups and on the entire length to the wide strap. You can adjust the straps so that they look parallel on even a really curved thoracic area.
    If you can't find them in the store, try online. My VS stopped carrying them a few months ago and the sales girl told me they were discontinued. Then she probably wondered why I was about to cry over a bra. Luckily she was wrong and they are still available online.

Cotton or microfiber racerback bras (available at Target - or a number of places cheaper than VS) do the same ... for 1/5th of the price . I tired *many* years ago of that droopy right bra strap.

Regards,
    Pam
    Fusion is NOT the end of the world.
    AIDS Walk Houston 2008 5K @ 33 days post op!

41, dx'd JIS & Boston braced @ 10
    Pre-op ±53°, Post-op < 20°
    Fused 2/5/08, T4-L1 ... Darrell S. Hanson, Houston

VIEW MY X-RAYS
    EMAIL ME

Comment

True, but I like the little bit of padding and lift from the VS bra. I'm a 38 yr old mom and the ladies aren't what they used to be.
      Thanks for posting your x-rays, your curve was almost exactly like mine. My surgery was 24 years ago though.
      Shelly

Comment

Working...
      X