im canasta's daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im canasta's daughter

hey yo! Hi from Spain.im Chris. Im canasta's daughter...I dont wanna know what's going on. I just wanna know how long will be my scar...or how many time will have to pass for be again in my basketball team....or hang out with my friends....that's all.

P.S: sorry for my dad's bad british english... see yah!!

HI!
    It depends on what sugery you are having and how long your scar is. I have 4 scars because I got anterior and posterior sugery and 2 are about an inch long and the other 2 are about a foot long. My friends came and visited me in the hospital and after I came home they would come over for a few hours a day. You really wont feel like hanging out like at the movies or at a party till about 2 1/2 - 3 weeks after the surgery. At least thats how I felt. If your surgery is less invasive it could be less time. Ususally the common rule I heard for sports is 6 months. Thats just so you dont lossen the rods.
    Hope I've helped!
    Annie

Comment

Hey my scar is about a 1 and half feet down my back. It just depends on you surgery. Basketball is a great sports I play it, I say you can go out and just shot hoops about a month or two after, but basically when you feel like it but no competive or team or just 1 vs 1 for a while, about 6 months or whenever you feel like you can defend the other players off. Friends whenever you want. Get them to cheer you up at the hospital and visit you and tell you whats going on. When ever your parents feel like letting you go out is when you can go hang out with them though. -Ali

Comment

i've found that when friends visit you in the hospital, it becomes the highlight of your day. Very enjoyable in such a unhappy place. My scar goes from my T3 to my L2, about 12-14 inches long and i have a 7inch scar on my upper right butt from the bone graft. It all depends on your surgery and what needs to be fused. Good luck, i wish you well, Derek

Comment

thank's

Hi !! thank's for all your answers!! Im not really worried about the surgery because is a very common surgery (or thats what i think reading all this...)
          My friends won't come cuz im gonna have surgery in Madrid so they are at 350 miles...
          I dont really wanna know what are they gonna put me inside my back.I dont wanna be worried i just wanna go tha hospital ,that the doctors do to me whatever they have and go home again....
          I dunno if my opinion is right....but Im getting tired of the surgery the surgery the surgery... and we even dont know sure when im having it.
          Can someone give me his/her msn? mine is tinita_5@hotmail.com
          Ill be glad to talk with someone...
          Bye! thank's!!

Comment

Hey I got real sick of it too. I say you have the best outlook on it. Get this surgery over with so I can get on with the rest of my life. Yeah. Hey you can email me at Alleycat017@hotmail.com if you want. I would love to talk to you. I've never been to Madrid, but I hope the people at your hospital will be just as great as the people at mine. Well bye. -Ali

Comment

Working...
            X