question bout pants...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question bout pants...

I have a lot of pants that don't fit over my brace. Some that do, that have elastic or drawstring, slide off my brace! Can you wear pants under a brace? I've tried it and the only problem is pulling them back up, under the brace after using the bathroom. Has anyone ever had other problems wearing pants under brace?
    New with brace

i always wore my pants over my brace, i had no problems. if your pants fit comfortablly under your brace then do it. having to loosen the bottom strap on your brace to pull them back up after using the restroom isn't that difficult. wish you luck with all that you do, Derek

Comment

Thanks for the help Derek!
      New with brace

Comment

ya

I Wear my pants over my brace but right now they fit under them so I Do both!
        CiErA,!

Comment

questions about pants

Hi! I've been wearing a Boston Brace for 2 and a half years. I've always worn my pants over my brace, because I found it more comfortable. You may want to get pants like stretch jeans or cords in a larger size than you usually wear so they fit over your brace. They won't slide off as much as drawstring/elastic pants. Also, if you wear a belt with your pants, it will help keep them up, and then you can take off your brace and still wear the pants you had over it without them falling off of you. Hope this helps!

--Carole
          ~Carole~
          Used to have an S curve of 55 and 55, but now I'm...
          STRAIGHT-SPINED AND HAPPY!!!
          Surgery July 11th went well, and I'm recovering now!
          Feel free to email me--I'm a bracing and surgery veteran and I love to talk!

Comment

yup

yeah i would say get big huge pants

Comment

Working...
            X