X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny scoliosis storys

post your funny scoliosis storys.

I am 13 i have a 34.3 curve and I have to wear a brace

When i got my brace i told my friends to punch me in the stomach and they asked me why and i just told them to and BAM they would be like whats that and i would say it's my brace and i would tell them about scoliosis. tell your friends to punch you in the stomach when you have your brace on.

I don't have any funny things to post....but just wanted to let you know that I read...and this made me smile. If my son ever progresses to needing a brace, I'm going to remember this! : )

Comment

thank you

Comment

oh dear, where to begin...

wow with 5 years of wearing a brace, i've got tooooons of funny stories. there was the time that a bunch of my friends decided to try my brace on...PRICELESS! their reactions were hysterical. or when a realative of my cousin's didn't know that i wore a brace and he punched me in the stomach - she freaked out thinking he was hurting me!! lol funny stories are good!
        Hey, so I'm Rebecca, I'm 20 and I wore a Boston Brace for one year, and then a Cheneau brace for 5+ years. The Cheneau changed my life. I now am out of brace full time!!!! Its amazing. For all my scoli-girls (and guys of course) hang in there - the day you get your brace off is the best feeling ever. All the years of wearing it won't matter when that day comes. amo vobis!

"DUX FEMINA FACTI (The leader of the deed was a WOMAN!)"
        -Virgel

Comment

It gave me no end of laughter to see my son elbow his sister in the ribs for spite, and end up howling in pain because he forgot she was wearing her brace...gave her a few giggles too...
          mamandcrm

G diagnosed 6/08 at almost 7 with 25*
          Providence night brace, increased to 35*
          Rigo-Cheneau brace full-time 12/08-4/10
          14* at 10/09 OOB x-ray
          11* at 4/10 OOB x-ray
          Wearing R-C part-time since 4/10
          latest OOB xray 5/14 13*
          currently going on 13 yrs old

I no longer participate in this forum though I will update signature from time to time with status

Comment

thanks

Comment

Soon to be funny Story

dancer4life you wrote to me and thanks by the way, but i want to do the same exact thing to a couple of my friends. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
              X