My name is Brian, I wear a Milwaukee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My name is Brian, I wear a Milwaukee

Hi my name is brian. I am new here. I am 14 and wear a milwaukee brace for scoliosis. my mom wore one in the 70s and it helped her. i've been in mine since feb. it sucks. i live in mission viejo ca.
    my name is brian, I am 14 and I wear a Milwaukee Brace

braces

My brace came after the surgery not before and it wasn't like yours. It also was annoying to wear but I wore it any way. I considered that I was protecting my investment. When you get mad at it you can dump on me. I'll understand.

Jim Fuller

Comment

hey my names hadley. im a girl an i live in TN. im 14 too and i wear a boston brace. but...yea. i understand how horrible it is to wear a brace. its annoying. it hurts. and its pretty embarrasing. but...overall evryone can get through it. ive got only a year and a half left of wearing a brace and i figure that in the long run thats not that much time. so. really dont worry about it. but im here too if you ever need anyone ta talk with bout problems with bracing. -hadley
      **~hadley~**

Comment

Hi Brian and Hadley:

Do you guys ever visit the forum at www.spinekids.com? Heaps of teenagers over there talking about their scoli (and everything else in their lives, too).

Cheers -

Patricia
        (mum of scoli kid in New Zealand)
        Patricia
        Scoli Mum from New Zealand
        Daughter Caitlin's surgery 2nd May 2005
        Posterior fusion T3 - L1

Comment

Working...
        X