dr. boachie - new york

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dr. boachie - new york

Does anyone have an info on dr. boachie in new york?
    thanks
    jennifer

Hi Jennifer...

Dr. Boachie's name is probably the one I hear the most. And, I don't think I've ever communicated with anyone who had their surgery done by Dr. Boachie, who had anything but rave reviews for him. While he's not my doctor, I've met him many times, and can tell you that he's an incredibly caring person. I think you're in excellent hands.

Regards,
    Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

dr. boachie

thank you so much for replying linda. I have also heard very good things about him and we just found out that my daughter needs surgery and he was 1 of the drs that i wanted to see for a second opinion, but then it just so happens the dr we have been using for 2 years, her name is dr. raggio when she told us that our daughter needed surgery she said that i would have to meet with dr. boachie because he does the surgery with her. I will be meeting him on thursday. Wish us luck. I am very nervous.
      thanks again for making me feel more at ease.
      jennifer

Comment

dr. boachie

hi linda
        i just wanted to let you know that we met with dr. boachie and his staff on thursday. We are going to have him do our daughters surgery. We feel very confident going with him and i can't say enough about how nice his staff was and how they made my daughter feel at ease.
        thanks again
        jennifer

Comment

dr. boachie

hi linda
          i just wanted to let you know that we met with dr. boachie and his staff on thursday and we are going to have him do our daughters surgery. His staff were so great in making our daughter feel at ease.
          thanks again
          jennifer

Comment

Dr. Boachie

Hi there,

Could you tell me where Dr. Boachie practices? (which hospital) This would be really useful. If you don't want to put it up online you can email me at lrmb24@hotmail.com

Thanks so much...
            Laura
            30y/o
            Upper curve around 55
            Lower curve around 35

Comment

Hi Laura...

It's the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York. Here's a link to his CV:

http://www.hss.edu/htdoc/physicians/...es/boachie.asp

Regards,
              Linda
              Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
              Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

thanks

Thanks a lot! I appreciate it! Laura
                30y/o
                Upper curve around 55
                Lower curve around 35

Comment

Working...
                X