Hi!Please Read!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!Please Read!!!

Who out there has a TLSO Brace???What is you're story???Does youres have a desighn on it???If so what is it???Mine is Tweety Bird!!!
    I Need some Tips How can you stop people from staring at you in the locker room???
    Do you get HOT In you're Brace in the Summer???
    Ciera,

The one thing I do remember about wearing a brace is that you get very sweaty and hot in the brace (in Australia summers often are between 30 degrees celsius to 42 degrees celsius (if I had a calculator to hand I'd convert in to farinheit). Something that might help with the brace sweatiness could be to change the undershirt during the day (maybe at lunchtime, Mum let me change it as many times as I needed to which sometimes were four times a day) it might make you feel a little fresher and more comfortable.

Comment

maybe you should go into a bathroom stall to take it off and put it in a swearshirt or something when you take it to your locker. i mean you cant blame the people that stare, think about it, if you didnt know anything about scoliosis and you saw someone in a brace you would probably think it was strange. well i dont know what you would think because i dont know you but thats what i would think. just stay confident about yourself and dont let other people make you fell akward or but you down.

Comment

Thank you!Ya I Guess I Would think that to.
        How old are you???
        Ciera,

Comment

anytime, im 14

Comment

Hi Ciera
            Try smiling at people who stare in the locker room - bet they'll be more embarrassed than you are. Also, your brace will soon stop being a novelty and they will stop.

Lorrie

Comment

Thank you I Will try that!!!!!!!!!!!
              Ciera,

Comment

Working...
              X