Why do I Feel Guilty???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do I Feel Guilty???

I Have a Question,Why do I Feel Guilty when I Take my brace of???
    Do you feel Guilty???Is there any body out there who is going into 5th grade???
    Please respond!
    Ciera,

hey im going into 4th grade year 10 in england. i dont feel guilty unless i take it off for longer than im meant to. its annoying cus you dont want to feel guilty!
    but your not the only 1 ok!
    hatty
    Bored of BOB!
    Curve 47 degrees and is lower lumber.
    6-8 months until "bonfire night"

Comment

yes.....

I always feel guilty when I take my brace off! I feel that if i take it off, my back might get worse. I guess your not the only one who feels guilty!
      Fairylvr

Comment

um.....

fairyluver,

Hi!

I used to think that my back would get bad when I took off my brace too!

But, I was at the shriners hospital and out of the brace 1 1/2 hrs. and My back hadn't curved anymore.(i mean it was 11 in the brace it was 11 after 1 1/2 hr. )

hope that helps,
        rebecca
        ~~Rebecca, 15 years old, 10th grade~~
        I was braced for 2 years and 4 months
        I went through 3 Boston Braces
        Original curve~34*
        Curve in 1st Brace~9*
        Curve in 2nd Brace~14*
        Curve in 3rd Brace~27*
        Curve after bracing~34*

Comment

im not sure why you feel guilty. if you take it off just for a little bit, it's not going to permently hurt anything. The purpose of the brace is to try to correct your spine as it grows over long term. However, i dont reccomend taking it off all the time, for surgery is nothing fun to expierence. you should be ok to take it off to swim or something. Why do you need to take it off other than that? Just wondering so i may comment more. Regards, Derek

Comment

Working...
          X