• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chairs for workplace

1/19/08

Happy New Year to all those who are pre and post surgery
    May it be great in 2008

Our 26 year old daughter is returning to work on Feb. 4th after having surgery on October 29th. She is striving along with determination and motivation for the most part. Some days can be difficult and challenging in managing pain due to healing, etc. Surely all can relate to this experience.

If there is more information about the Aeron chair or any that others have used at the workplace, it would be greatly appreciated. Her job entails working at the computer on various projects for the most part of the day. Her doctor indicated that he would write a prescription if she finds out the name of a chair she feels is appropriate.

Appreicate any suggestions or comments.
    Looking forward to replies.
    Thank you.
    bjmk18
    Last edited by bjmk18; 01-19-2008, 01:08 PM. Reason: wording

Chairs for workplace

1/19/08

Happy New Year to all those who are pre and post surgery
    May it be great in 2008

Our 26 year old daughter is returning to work on Feb. 4th after having surgery on October 29th. She is striving along with determination and motivation for the most part. Some days can be difficult and challenging in managing pain due to healing, etc. Surely all can relate to this experience.

If there is more information about the Aeron chair or any that others have used at the workplace, it would be greatly appreciated. Her job entails working at the computer on various projects for the most part of the day. Her doctor indicated that he would write a prescription if she finds out the name of a chair she feels is appropriate.

Appreicate any suggestions or comments.
    Looking forward to replies.
    Thank you.
    bjmk18

Comment

Aeron Miller chair

Hi - I'm still pre-surgery, but my Aeron Miller chair has been a real help to me. I didn't think there would really be a difference with various chairs, but my boss was nice enough to let me try several before we bought one, and the Aeron Miller chair was so much more comfortable. I'm not sure why - they've figured out the ergonomics, or whatever, but it's made a real difference for me.

Comment

Working...
      X