just a quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a quick question

I just joined and wanted to say hi to everyone. Also, I noticed that the forum runs off my screen. Anyone else notice that? melanie

Welcome!

That's great that you found the forum! I didn't find it until 4 months after my surgery, so I'm pretty new to it too, but it has been a great source of encouragement and information to me. It's so nice to know there are others out there who understand!

I'm wondering if you know there are other areas in the forum that might be better for getting to know people. The one you wrote this in is the "physician/hospital feedback" one and probably doesn't get read as much/often as other areas. I spend most of my time in the adult/1st surgery section, since that fits me. Sometimes I go into other spots to see if someone has written something interesting, and that's how I found this. If you go to the top of the page to the first entry--NSF Forums-- and click on it, you will see what the other listings are and will find one that fits you.

I am using a small laptop, but the whole screen shows up on it. I just need to scroll down for long messages... Maybe someone else has some ideas on how you can view it all.

Again, WELCOME!
    71 and plugging along... but having some problems
    2007 52° w/ severe lumbar stenosis & L2L3 lateral listhesis (side shift)
    5/4/07 posterior fusion T2-L4 w/ laminectomies and osteotomies @L2L3, L3L4
    Dr. Kim Hammerberg, Rush Univ. Medical Center in Chicago

Corrected to 15°
    CMT (type 2) DX in 2014, progressing
    10/2018 x-rays - spondylolisthesis at L4/L5 - Dr. DeWald is monitoring

Click to view my pics: pics of scoli x-rays digital x-rays, and pics of me

Comment

Working...
    X