Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what if it was your child

Hi there,
    just wanted everybody to know that death is a possibility because I am living that nightmare every second that i am awake, i have gone ahead with filing a complaint with the college and pysicians of Nova Scotia it is a long process, but I have to know the truth, but in my heart I already know what happened, if you want to talk to me you can e-mail me at bridgetdixon@ns.sympatico.ca
    thanks
    dixie

Bridget, you are truly living every parent's worst nightmare. Your daughter's story is not what we want to contemplate as being a possibilty for our children. I, and I'm sure everyone else here, feel for you. Have you been offered some bereavement councelling?

Laura
    UK based Mum of Imogen, 38 degree curve at 9 years old. SpineCor since 15/6/07, 31 degrees in brace.
    10th December 07 - 27 degrees, 23rd June 08 - 26 degrees, Feb 09 - 24 degrees, Aug 09 - 35 degrees, Jul 10 - 47 degrees, Dec 10 - 50+ degrees.
    Surgery due to take place early December 2011 at the RNOH, England.

Comment

Dixie,

I sent you an email, but if you didn't get it (sometimes they go to spam), I just wanted to express how sorry and sad I am for you. It's unimaginable what you have been through. As you can see, my own sweet daughter is going for surgery in a few months and I'm doing what I can to stay positive. I hope you find some answers.

Hugs to you

Comment

Dear Dixie,

Only a parent who has lost a child can understand your anguish. All I can do is offer my heartfelt condolence for the loss of your beautiful daughter Sarah and hope that you can take comfort in knowing that she has left you in body but not in spirit. You will be with her again one day and there will be no more tears or sadness. She is yours eternally.

Sincerely,

Chris

Comment

Working...
        X