Local news story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local news story

I saw this story on our local news the other day and thought I'd share it with everyone. Go to www.wgal.com. On the right side of the screen you'll see a section labeled "More Local News." At the bottom, click on MOST POPULAR. From there, click on "VIDEO: Local Doctor Turns to Unique Treatment."

I'm curious to hear your feedback!

Mary Lou
    Last edited by Snoopy; 06-13-2007, 06:35 AM.
    Mom to Jamie age 21-diagnosed at age 12-spinal fusion 12/7/2004-fused from T3-L2; and Tracy age 19, mild Scoliosis-diagnosed at age 18.

Well....it didn't mention what degree her curves actually were and are now. The "before x-ray didn't look all that extreme to me, and while the 2nd x-ray looked straighter, who's to say that she wasn't standing a little differently at that time?

So scoli is caused by the body and brain not working together? and this machine retrains all that? This chiropractor is awesome to come up with a machine that can cure scoliosis, a non-curable disease, with 36 treatments over the course of 4 months!!! I wonder why he isn't training all the US doctors here in this method?

Now, I'm not actually discounting any of this because I am not a trained professional, all I know is that all the talk about kneading and making bread made me hungry

Renee

Comment

body and brain not working together = scoliosis?

does that girl wear a brace? but i think thats amazingg.

i wana do it. =)
      i have scoliosis. third boston brace. (:

Comment

wow! The bread making thing threw me too....that's bizarre!

Comment

That looks very interesting- and they said most insurance will cover it?? Where is this at and where does he visit? I would be more than willing to sign up for a treatment.

I agree her curve doesn't look that bad in the xrays but then again neither does mine so I would definitely be willing to give it a shot.

~Tracy

Comment

Working...
          X