spinecor-sosort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spinecor-sosort

Just out of interest. Anybody remotely considering going to this boston conference???

I checked out the program and found out that it costs $400 for patients to attend. That makes it too expensive for us unfortunately. I did ask Dr. Rivard if he could talk to someone about getting families in at a discounted rate, and he said he'd try. I'll let you know if he's able to do that.

Caroline
    From Massachusetts, USA
    7-yr.-old daughter in Spinecor 9/06-10/07
    Vertebral stapling surgery done 10/07 at Shriners in Philadelphia

Comment

$75

Originally posted by gallathea
      I checked out the program and found out that it costs $400 for patients to attend. That makes it too expensive for us unfortunately.
      No, we initially thought the same thing, and I spoke with Joe O'Brien, it's only $75 for Sunday, and that is the day we would want to attend. We're planning on going. p

Comment

I have lost the annoucement for that meeting. I can't find it on the forum. Would someone remind me where the annoucement is?
        God has used scoliosis to strengthen and mold us. He's good all the time!On this forum these larger curves have not held forever in Spinecor,with an initial positive response followed by deterioration. With deterioration, change treatment.The first year she gained 4 or 5 inches and was stable at around 20/20 in brace, followed by rapid progression the next year.She is now 51/40 (Jan2008)out of brace (40/30 in Spinecor) and started at 38/27 out of brace(Jan2006.) Now in Cheneau.

Comment

Hello Cheryl, if you'd like to send me your e-mail thru PM, I can e-mail you the invitation and agenda. p

Comment

Working...
          X