rectoceles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rectoceles

have any women on the board developed rectoceles? i have and i am wondering if it is related to my scoliosis. had spinal fusion and harrington rod surgery 20 years ago.
    Harrington rod Luque wires spinal fusion 1986 with Dr. Hugo Keim of Columbia Presbyterian. Now have flatback syndrome.

This type of thing is usually related to pregnancy/childbirth. Never heard it related to scoliosis.
    Original scoliosis surgery 1956 T-4 to L-2 ~100 degree thoracic (triple)curves at age 14. NO hardware-lost correction.
    Anterior/posterior revision T-4 to Sacrum in 2002, age 60, by Dr. Boachie-Adjei @Hospital for Special Surgery, NY = 50% correction

Comment

yes i know it's related to pregnancy. it's also related to chronic constipation. i've never been pregnant but i have chronic constipation and i developed a rectocele and wanted to see if other women (or men--they can get them too) with scoliosis had as well.
      Last edited by curvygirl; 04-05-2007, 12:23 PM.
      Harrington rod Luque wires spinal fusion 1986 with Dr. Hugo Keim of Columbia Presbyterian. Now have flatback syndrome.

Comment

Working...
      X