No announcement yet.

ASCO Therapy? Copes? Are they for real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASCO Therapy? Copes? Are they for real?

I have a 70 degree scoliosis and I have 4 kids.(I am 35 years old) My doctor told me that even if I undergo surgery only 10 degrees will be corrected. So I look in the internet if there are options, and saw the ASCO-vibro treatment and the Copes Treatment. Has anyone tried this? Did it really correct your scoliosis?

reply to Copes, etc.

Hi there,

I read about these too, but couldn't find out very much more. Have you seen the Pneumex website? at www.pneumex.com. These people claim to have some success with correction, I am just starting the treatment myself to see what happens...

Laura

Comment

anna,
      I was in the STRS program for 11 months and well , i had terrible problem with them. There staff is horrible,they tricked us ,saying that I got better without an accurate x-ray, and they messed up my back. There program is very hard and you have to wear a brace but, the program might show improvement but with in tie it will go rite back. Now my curves are worse than when I started and I did all of that for nothing.

I will be starting the ASCO scoliosis treatment tommorow. they manke soooo much sense. There is no brace and if they can't either straighten it (a little) or keep it from getting worse they give you your money back. There e-mail doesn't work so you could call this phone number (if your interested) 908-879-8709.

Hope I helped,
      ~~~Bekah~~~

P.S. I'll tell you my results.

Comment

Bekah,

I've been asking about ASCO for a long time but I got no reply.. I am very interested in what you would say about them. Please keep us posted.

Lily

Comment

Lily,
          Do you mean that you posted here and got no reply or you called them or e-mail the treatment center and got no reply?

Today was my first treatment and it's hard but worth it. I really felt muscles in my back being used.

Comment

Bekah,

I posted here a few months and I got 0 reply. That was discouraging. I hope it works for you. What did they do on your first day?

So Copes didn't work for you? How much did you spend on them?

Lily

Comment

Just a small note,

Maybe some people did not reply because they have no idea what
              ASCO is...I for one do not know...so maybe you are the ones to tell us about it...we are all here to support one another.
              CONNIE

Surgery June 28th 2004
              fused T4 -L3
              Hip graft
              Grown 1 1/2 inches
              25/o upper T 15/o
              53/o T 15/o
              37/o L 6/o
              Dr. Micheal Nuewirth
              New York City

August 6, 2004
              Pulmonary Embolism
              complication from surgery

January 2007 currently
              increasing pain at the T4/5
              point irratation heardwear

Comment

Lily,
                When I went there today I was on this vibrating thing that shakes like really really fast then I did like this thing to "stretch" my spine . After doing that I did a bunch of exercises some being yoga some being just plain muscle builders. Then I was doing these exercies on rings , kind of like gymnastics ,stuff like that.

Everything vibrates like really fast. Next I went on this table and Like the doctor put this vest on me and like pulled my hips down .

Thats mostly it.
                The time it takes to do all that is like 2 hours.
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                My Mom spent at least 9,000 dollors on the STRS program.

Comment

One of Five1

To One of Five1,
                  Just receive an e-mail from ASCOTreatment and they told me that if I have a known physician to contact them to introduce ASCO treatment here in the Philippines but I think its not possible. Well, I hope you can update me in your treatment and the success of your treatment. Good Luck!

Anna

Comment

Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by lily View Post
                      Bekah,

I posted here a few months and I got 0 reply. That was discouraging. I hope it works for you. What did they do on your first day?

So Copes didn't work for you? How much did you spend on them?

Lily

Hi Lily,

I am also interested about learning more about the ASCO treatment. Has anyone gotten back to you?

Thanks,
                      SwimGirl

Comment

Working...
                      X