Problems with BCBS of Ga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with BCBS of Ga

I am so frustrated with our insurance. I have been having problems with 2 thorasic discs and one lumar disc - deteration, protruding, arthritus. I cannot tolerate most pain medicines, so I have been trying to get treatments that will relieve the pain other ways. I started to go to physical theropy, but at $25 a visit and not working, I cannot afford that. I have had a nerve root done anlong with two epidural injections (all for thorasic) and now my insurance company doesn't want to pay. I tried to find a physical theropy place that would be willing to waive or reduce the copay but they all want their money. I am so upset and frustrated because they say I am not doing what I should but I have.
    T12- L5 fusion 1975 - Rochester, NY
    2002 removal of bottom of rod and extra fusion
    3/1/11 C5-C6 disc replacement
    Daughter - T7 - L3 fusion 2004

Health Insurance Copay

Are there any other out of pocket expenses that you are responsible for after you pay the $25 copay?
    CA HIPAA Health Insurance
    BCBS TX
    IL Health Insurance

Comment

I joined a senior's therapy pool and they considered that physical therapy. I just had the lumbar epidural Monday and have some relief. When I had an injection done by a doctor close by, I had to have it at the hospital and with deductible and 10%, I ended up spending close to $300 for one shot. I now go to a doctor 1 1/2 hours away and only have to pay $25 office visit for injections! He has the equipment in his office and is fantastic.
      T12- L5 fusion 1975 - Rochester, NY
      2002 removal of bottom of rod and extra fusion
      3/1/11 C5-C6 disc replacement
      Daughter - T7 - L3 fusion 2004

Comment

Working...
      X