X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robaxin...???

Hey

I was prescirbed ROBAXIN.
    Does anyone take this as a pain killer??
    I've never heard about it before.
    Mák Veronika
    14 yr.o. girl 9th grade
    40T
    54L
    +rotation
    Boston Brace since December 2005
    Location in Florida

I play flute.
    I LOVE ROCK!!!!!

I have never heard of Robaxin before. I never had the surgery but I'm in a lot of pain every day because of my spine.

Comment

Ohhh

No the pain killers aren't for after surgury they are just for everyday use when my back hurts.
      Mák Veronika
      14 yr.o. girl 9th grade
      40T
      54L
      +rotation
      Boston Brace since December 2005
      Location in Florida

I play flute.
      I LOVE ROCK!!!!!

Comment

aww.. i want that.. my back hurts too mush for my liking.. tonight i wasd at my bfs for thanksgiving n we were sittin on the floor playing scategories for a few hrs.. my back hurt so bad n my bf could tell that i was in pain.
        an out-of-the-ordinary, 15-year-old chic.
        diagnosed with scoliosis in 2002.
        a sparatic thinker, a heavy party-goer.

Comment

yeah i did use robaxin for quite some time when i was on a kickboxing tournament to calm the pains that my body were experiencing. BUt then just recently after my surgery, the doctor prescribed robaxin again for me.There is no real need to worry apart if you are asthmatic. But the it is a very good drug that will allow you to rest while your body heals

Comment

Robaxin is a muscle relaxer. It is often prescribed when there is a muscle strain or pull in the back. Relaxing the muscle relieves the pain.
            Hugs
            God has used scoliosis to strengthen and mold us. He's good all the time!On this forum these larger curves have not held forever in Spinecor,with an initial positive response followed by deterioration. With deterioration, change treatment.The first year she gained 4 or 5 inches and was stable at around 20/20 in brace, followed by rapid progression the next year.She is now 51/40 (Jan2008)out of brace (40/30 in Spinecor) and started at 38/27 out of brace(Jan2006.) Now in Cheneau.

Comment

I took robaxin after my surgery while in the hospital. I dont think it did anything for me but then again i was on other meds. It is a muscle relaxer not a narcotic. It is prescribed alot for muscle spasms.
              Sarah 25 yrs old- Married with three english bulldogs

1995-Surgery for scoliosis fused T3-L3.
              2000-Surgery for Rod breaking, relaced rod and took out upper rods.
              March 2005-Surgery for removal of all rods.
              August 2005-Fusion of T10-T11 due to crack in fusion, Rods put back in.
              August 2006- Surgery for fusion from L4 to sacrum.

Comment

i've never heard of it either but then again i have just been diagnosed this schoolyear im in 7th grade so it's standard sevnth grade scoli test and they caught it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X