Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just ned to say this...

Hey

I was at a store with my mom and she found this really cute yet tight shirt for me to try on. So i went into the dressing room put it on and really really like it... even tho i knew i couldn't wear with my boston brace i still liked it. my mom asked me to show it to her so i walked out of the dressingroom and she started looking straight at my hips!! and we ended up not buying it because of and freakin' back i hated my scoli for a good couple days now, but you know i used to like me brace and scoli. i just geuss im sick of it and all that
    thx for reading i needed to tell the story of that
    sry if this made you mad or sad or whatever fellings you have right now.
    Last edited by Cloudy; 10-12-2006, 06:41 AM.
    Mák Veronika
    14 yr.o. girl 9th grade
    40T
    54L
    +rotation
    Boston Brace since December 2005
    Location in Florida

I play flute.
    I LOVE ROCK!!!!!

LOL! that totaly friken sucks.I dont want to make you feel bad but i am so happy i only have 2 wear my brace at night.I only wear tight shirts.I have never worn a baggy shirt!Well mabe when i was like in elementray!(back when i was a loser )But yea sorry about the whole shirt thing.You should have bought it.Mabe one day out of your life u dont have to wear your brace,and wear a really cute shirt!

Comment

oh im sorry! i had that problem too. i was a bad child tho (lol ). i was suppost to wear my brace for 16 hrs each day, for two year. basically, i wore it when i slept and i was dying of pain from it. so i only wore for like 2 months and i refused to wear it anymore. good luck with it tho! your back wont get as bad as mine is!
      an out-of-the-ordinary, 15-year-old chic.
      diagnosed with scoliosis in 2002.
      a sparatic thinker, a heavy party-goer.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't buy the pink shirt. I have scoliosis, most likely worse than yours. I have three curves in my back and my worst is in the middle at 90 degrees. I cannot have the surgery because of a lung problem, and I have to do yoga stretching for the rest of my life in order to keep my back straight. Even though my back is as bad as it is, I still wear tight shirts.

Comment

Working...
        X