Anyone heard of Dr. Tredwell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard of Dr. Tredwell?

Anyone heard of Dr. Tredwell. Im looking to talk to other people who know him about everything thats goinng on
    35T 54L rotation
    3rd TLSO brace
    shoe lift
    trunk shift,pelvic shift
    waiting for surgery!

Dr. Tredwell

Do a "search" on the top of this page and type in "Dr. Tredwell" and there are many posts about him. Good Luck...LYNN
    1981 Surgery with Harrington Rod; fused from T2 to L3 - Dr.Keim (at 26 years old)
    2000 Partial Rod Removal
    2001 Right Scapular Resection
    12/07/2010 Surgical stabilization L3 through sacrum with revision harrington rod instrumentation, interbody fusion and pre-sacral fusion L5-S1 - Dr. Boachie (at 56 years old)
    06/11/14 - Posterior cervical fusion C3 - T3 (Mountaineer System) due to severely arthritic joints - Dr. Patrick O'Leary (at age 59)

Comment

Are you speaking of Dr. Tredwell in Vancouver? If so, I know a few of his patients.
      Carmell
      mom to Kara, idiopathic scoliosis, Blake 19, GERD and Braydon 14, VACTERL, GERD, DGE, VEPTR #137, thoracic insufficiency, rib anomalies, congenital scoliosis, missing coccyx, fatty filum/TC, anal stenosis, horseshoe kidney, dbl ureter in left kidney, ureterocele, kidney reflux, neurogenic bladder, bilateral hip dysplasia, right leg/foot dyplasia, tibial torsion, clubfoot with 8 toes, pes cavus, single umblilical artery, etc. http://carmellb-ivil.tripod.com/myfamily/

Comment

Vancouver. That would be it. And thank you. I will search it. Again thank you.
        35T 54L rotation
        3rd TLSO brace
        shoe lift
        trunk shift,pelvic shift
        waiting for surgery!

Comment

Originally posted by janneboud
          Anyone heard of Dr. Tredwell. Im looking to talk to other people who know him about everything thats goinng on
          Yes, he did my surgery and is an excellent doctor in my opinion!

Comment

Dr. Tredwell did my surgery in 1999 and I just recently saw him as well(even at 20). He's a great doctor, too bad he's retiring in DEC

Comment

Dr. Tredwell did my original spinal surgery at age 13 in 1989 (Cortrell Doubosett procedure - 2 rods, fusion T4 to L4), then a revision in 1992. He's a wonderful surgeon.
              Cena
              Nov. 2006 - revision surgery
              Aug. 1992 - revision surgery for hook removal and pseudoarthrosis
              July 1989 - Cortrell Doubosett procedure - two rods and fusion T4-L4 (age 13)

Comment

Working...
              X