anyone heard of Dr. Hepler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone heard of Dr. Hepler

I have been post -op for 10 months. I had a revision last november because my screw on lower level was broke and the bar was moving which could have ruptured my aorta. The surgery was necessary, but after seeing my doctor recently he said the fusion was not solid and above and below the fusion I have bugling hernitaion and (maybe down the road if something happens or pain gets worse )than I may need another surgery. I can not go through this again. first surgery was in 1994 with Dr Grayhack from Children's memorial. Loved him. The surgeon I am with now was recommend by Grayhack's nurse, but he has non-caring whatever attitude. I have second oponion with Dr. Dewald on 9/27/06 I don't know what to do I have tons of questions, but no one is answereing them. I just need a doctor who will explain and give me recommendations.

Hi...

You may also wish to see Dr. Pernendu Gupta. They don't get much more caring. :-)

--Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Working...
    X