No announcement yet.

Etiology of Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis - 10th Int. Philip Zorab Symposium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Etiology of Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis - 10th Int. Philip Zorab Symposium

I found this website the other day and I know some people * ahem Gerbo * are fascinated with the subject

http://www.ndos.ox.ac.uk/pzs/Index.html

Canadian eh
    Daughter, Deirdre born Oct 2000. Diagnosed with 60 degree curve at the age of 19 months. Serial casting by Dr. Hedden at Sick Kid's Hospital. Currently being treated by Dr. Rivard and Dr. Coillard in Montreal with the Spinecor brace and curve is holding at "2" degrees. Next appointment 2008

i did look through this ages ago, might we worth reading it again, as my background knowledge has increased since

sometimes I am fascinated, sometimes (like now) I just want it to go away.....

Comment

You wrote to me the other day about rotation being a likely cause and I said I wasn't sure.....maybe the great minds of our time have explored that theory and you might find it if you reread the website

Canadian eh
      Daughter, Deirdre born Oct 2000. Diagnosed with 60 degree curve at the age of 19 months. Serial casting by Dr. Hedden at Sick Kid's Hospital. Currently being treated by Dr. Rivard and Dr. Coillard in Montreal with the Spinecor brace and curve is holding at "2" degrees. Next appointment 2008

Comment

Working...
      X