Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for support groups

Hi everyone!

I'm new to this website. I have had scoliosis since I was 7. I'm now 29. I have an S curve with the top curve being 60 degrees and the bottom being 49 degrees. Its kinda cool because it makes me appear normal with my shoulders and hips being only slighlty different. I go to the Chiropractor regularly and will never have surgery unless it is absolutly necessary. I am a dancer which has helped me alot with my posture. I am looking for support groups or meetings where I can share my story and possibly help others with their Scoliosis issues. I live in Newport Beach California so anywhere in Southern California would be great!

Also if anyone out there needs someone to talk to or needs help please email me at erin564032@aol.com.

Thanks!!
    Erin Potter

Hi Erin...

I have a list of support groups on my website at:

http://www.scoliosislinks.com/SupportGroups.htm

Regards,
    Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

ask your questions in this forum

www.skoliose-info-forum.de

there is a english section.

Comment

Working...
      X