13 day's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13 day's

Well we have 13 day's tell my daughter goes to the Dr in Kansas City,Ks. She has been relly nerves about it.She has had off and on pain around her right shoulder she's been tring to exercise it. It seem's to help some what.She has been reading up on it also. I have a ? is there something more for girl's her age to be able to help her understand more she's 13 year's old. Thank's

Hi

My daughter is also 13. She joined spinekids.com.
    She loves it there. and I think it's really helped her to understand. I know it's helped prepare her for surgery.

Good Luck

Comment

Hi Kabrevor,
      My son was 13 when he had scoliosis surgery. Is your daughter going to the doctor for a check-up for scoliosis or is she going in for surgery? I first noticed my sons scoliosis when he was 10 years old. It took me a few months to get up enough courage to let his doctor take a look at it. He sent us to a pediatric orthopaedic, and he was put into brace right away. He wore the brace for 18 months, by then the curve had progressed, so he needed surgery. He is doing just great today, 16 months post-op.
      Good luck with your daughters appointment.
      Sincerely,
      LeaEvelyn

Comment

Working...
      X