Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 55+thoracic curve gone to surgery

Hi,
    If someone has thoracic curve with 55 degrees and more and has gone or is thinking about going to surgery please write here about your problems and recuperation cos i am 26 years old and have dilemma about it since I yet have no pain....
    tnx
    26 year old with 55 degrees thoracic curve

Check out my blog, start at the beginning - I am in your category, and am now 7 months post op and doing fantastic! I am very active, and am very happy I had the surgery.
    Meg is Spinewhine
    31 years old with thoracic curve
    Wore Boston brace as teenager, but curve continued to progress.
    Surgery on 12/13/2005 with correction from over 55 degrees to under 25 degrees. (Ya baby!)

The nitty gritty at:
    http://spinewhine.blogspot.com/

Comment

Veronica

Hi,
      i was at your blog and saw Veronica and all i can say is bravo..you are a very brave woman to me,judging by your x-rays it looks like you have less then 50 degrees,mine looks different...i think...

please tell me, had you any vertigos caused by scoliiosis? cos i have some in last few weeks and can't determine whats causing them

tnx

Comment

Nope, I have enver had any vertigo issues with my scoliosis. Although, I am sort of clutzy and don't have the best balance.
        Meg is Spinewhine
        31 years old with thoracic curve
        Wore Boston brace as teenager, but curve continued to progress.
        Surgery on 12/13/2005 with correction from over 55 degrees to under 25 degrees. (Ya baby!)

The nitty gritty at:
        http://spinewhine.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi

I am afraid that surgery will take away my freedom of movement...that i will not be able to do the things i am able to do right now....

Comment

Working...
          X