trying to make an appt with Boachie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to make an appt with Boachie

I'm trying to get an appt with Dr Boachie. I sent an email last week and have not gotten a response. I have called twice and left messages asking to be called back and no one's called back either. The call to me is an international call and I explained how to make it. I can't believe his office wouldn't call an international number. Do I have to get someone in the US to make the call for me?

Hi Linda...

I wonder if it's got to do with the fact that you're in opposite time zones. To whom did you address the email?

Regards,
    Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Linda...

Also, if you haven't tried to make an appointment via their website, that could be worth a try:

http://www.hss.edu/Physicians/Request-an-Appointment/

Be sure that you give them a week or two to respond. Dr. Boachie travels out of the country at least 3-4 times a year, and that may delay things.

Regards,
      Linda
      Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
      Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

He was just out of the country, not sure if he is back yet, might want to try next week....Ly ...but his office staff should be there..

Comment

finally got through

I just made an appt. I called 3:00 PM EST on a Friday and someone picked up.

Comment

Working...
          X