Looking to interview...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to interview...

Hi! My name is Rebecca. For a project in school, I am doing scoliosis and its effects on teens. I know a few people who I can interview, but I was wondering if anyone here could tell me a little about their scoliosis, and what it's like for you, just so I can get a basic idea of how teens deal with scoliosis, and what it is like. Thank you so much
    Last edited by sunny2day776; 03-28-2006, 10:54 PM. Reason: Fixing a typo.
    Doing a project on scoliosis.
    Trying to get more info from real people.
    Thanks for your help!

If you want perspective from a teen currently dealing with scoli, you might have better luck on www.spinekids.com

Renee

Comment

Thank you
      Doing a project on scoliosis.
      Trying to get more info from real people.
      Thanks for your help!

Comment

What questions are you answering?

Hi,

This is my mom's user name; I need to fix mine so I can log on agian. i am twelve (not a teen), but wondered what you were looking to answer for your project. Do you want to psychological effects ,the physical ones, the social ones or something else becuase I can tlak about all of those!

also, I went on the SpineKids site before. It's a site owned and run by orthopedic surgeons so the kids you talk to on that site might be kind of more kids who have had or are just waiting to have surgery. Some are braced and some aren't. I'm braced and hoping to never have to have the surgery so you might want to think about who you want to include in your report. Out science teacher just spent a long (boring) time talking about picking your sample for a science fair project so you might cou;ld ask your teacher for more help.

I'd be happy to anser your project questions.

thanks and good luck,

silverpaw

Comment

Working...
        X