does anyone realize?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone realize?

ok is any1 here to take care of the website and say"your too young" or "thats just rude dont say rude things"

Hi Jessica...

I'm not sure what you're talking about. If you're concerned about specific posts, you'll need to let us know what they are.

--Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

You mean a moderator who mods the threads and removes or closes threads that are junk or rude or what have you? I wondered that myself.
      36 year old single mom of teens ages 14 & 15.
      Anterior/posterior spinal fusion on February 9th & 16th 2006 with Dr. Anthony Moreno who now has his own practice.
      Fused from T-3 to S-1 (sacrum)
      Curve pre-op = 70 degrees
      Curve post op = 20 degrees
      No pain anymore!!
      Google is your friend

I am not a doctor and will never give medical advice. I will support and answer questions from personal experience only.

Comment

yeah

ok i mean what katblack said thats what i mean there should be someone..

Comment

If you see a post that bothers you, please report it to Joe O'Brien:

http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/showgroups.php?
          Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
          Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

she/he should chose what posts to get rid of not us!

Comment

I have read a few of the posts that i think your are refering to as being "rude" and as far as i am concerned, your brought that upon yourself. Dont use two different names on here and expect people to want to tell you out when your having split personalities and not being respectful yourself to the forum. This is a forum to help people out, not a joke.
              Abby
              18 year old female
              scoliosis curve of 50-60 degrees
              corrective surgery done at age 12( 2001), first surgery a screw went through a vertebra, was then closed up and then re-opened two days later.
              After second surgery, fusion was a success.
              Rods, hooks, and screws put in.
              Fall of 2004 in volleyball, fractured three vertebra's, on June 2nd, 2005 surgery was completed to fix that, old rods were taken out and replaced by stronger ones.

Comment

Working...
              X