chest pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chest pain

My 15 year old daughter had surgery on 12/13/05 and is now home. She seems to be recovering nicely, except for a recent pain in her chest that she describes as feeling like there is a pill stuck in her throat (like when you accidentilly swallow a hard piece of candy), or like she has to burp (although that does not seem to help either). It is more pronounced when she breathes out. Anyway, she has had this very specific pain for two days now and her voice is a little wheezy at times.????? Anyone have a pain like this or know what I can do to help her?? I am thinking that it may be bowel related somehow?? Looking for suggestions.

Linda

Hi...

I don't have a clue about what it might be, but I suggest that you call the surgeon or at least your daughter's pediatrician as soon as possible.

--Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Working...
    X